Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
Trump just said it's about human trafficking.
07:13 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
16 March, 11:27
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
opened to see 6 77 33 on this post. this is 7 comment. God is with us in this battle. Thank you God, may we save the children, heal the hurting. Psalm 3:33 "Sing a new song. Play skillfully with a loud noise."
-(speaking can make a loud noise too, play skillfully to help save the children and adults, all people.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
16 March, 08:37
Pretty sure my 96yo grandma isn't going to get the subliminal messages. I'm so freaking angry! All that work of trying to talk ger out of the vaccine just gone bc he said it was safe. black pilled af tonight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
16 March, 08:43
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
The only possibility is that the vaccine was fake. Just a dose of glucose for the masses. I don't get it either. I know this: God is NOT the author of confusion. EVERYTHING happening here is of satan. All of it.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 March, 08:03
Do not take covid vaccines...covid virus was never isolated...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
16 March, 07:24
trump said he took the vax and said we should all take it 👀. what is going on

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
16 March, 08:44
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
fake vaccine. nothing in it for the masses?

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
16 March, 07:20
i just wish he'd stop talking about a vaccine im never going to take for a flu virus that doesnt threaten me.

Fear Not @fearnot
16 March, 07:15
I can't get Live Fox News... I'll wait for the replays on YT, I guess.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 March, 08:04
In response Fear Not to her Publication
Why don' t you try real news ???
unitednetwork.news

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 March, 08:44
In response Fear Not to her Publication
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...