Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 05:53
Year of the boomerang was a song on the evil empire album of Rage Against The Machine.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 March, 05:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WE RECENTLY DEFENDED @GhostEzra AND HE BLOCKED US.

UMM... WUT?

THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM IN AMERICA. THOSE WHO ARE REALLY TRUTH GIVERS WELCOME OPEN DEBATE. THEY WELCOME OPPOSITION. THEY WELCOME DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION.

APPARENTLY, THIS CHANNEL SHUTS DOWN ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM. THAT'S CALLED CENSORSHIP FOLKS. IT'S WHY WE ARE ALL HERE ON TELEGRAM.

@GhostEzra - GET SOME THICK SKIN, UNBLOCK YOUR FELLOW PATRIOTS - OR GTFO TELEGRAM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Blocked? Where? Bullshit you just posted. Now you're trolling. Should I block you here?
06:26 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
16 March, 07:01
I have followed u since I was on Twitter and everything I have learned from you has been the truth and nothing but the truth.Thank u .

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
16 March, 06:51
Yes! We don't need his BS in your feed.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 06:57
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
If it was by accident all he had to do is ask to look into it but this long statement makes me believe it's something else.