Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 05:53
Year of the boomerang was a song on the evil empire album of Rage Against The Machine.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
WE RECENTLY DEFENDED @GhostEzra AND HE BLOCKED US.

UMM... WUT?

THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM IN AMERICA. THOSE WHO ARE REALLY TRUTH GIVERS WELCOME OPEN DEBATE. THEY WELCOME OPPOSITION. THEY WELCOME DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION.

APPARENTLY, THIS CHANNEL SHUTS DOWN ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM. THAT'S CALLED CENSORSHIP FOLKS. IT'S WHY WE ARE ALL HERE ON TELEGRAM.

@GhostEzra - GET SOME THICK SKIN, UNBLOCK YOUR FELLOW PATRIOTS - OR GTFO TELEGRAM
05:54 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 06:52
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
If you aren't trolling, please be a little clearer on your statement. I'd be more than willing to look into it for you. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 07:20

16 March, 09:15
RE: @GhostEzra - PLEASE DON'T STOP FOLLOWING HIM. WE'VE HEARD FROM MANY FOLKS WHO SAY HE'S POSING AS SOMEONE... BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER.

AGAIN, SEEK TRUTH. HEAR EVERYTHING YOU CAN. LISTEN TO EVERYONE YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO. HEARING AND LISTENING ARE VERY DIFFERENT.

DON'T BLOCK ANYONE WHO APPEARS TO HAVE SOME TRUTH DROPS HERE AND THERE.

BUT DO DISCERN TRUTH FOR YOURSELF. DON'T TRUST INFORMATION JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO.

DON'T DISTRUST SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO.

GOD GAVE US ALL INTUITION. GOD GAVE US ALL PERSONAL INTEGRITY. GOD GAVE US ALL THE ABILITY TO RECOGNIZE TRUTH AND RECOGNIZE FALLACY.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 06:38
ive been blocked by some i didnt even look at a few weeks ago.Id say system glitch mate, 24hrs later all were unblocked..

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 06:33
You were likely trolling. Admins remove trolling behavior not disagreements. Read up on what trolling behavior is here and tell me if you exhibit this here on anonup. https://www.lifewire.com/t...

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
16 March, 06:49
🤣

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 06:26
Blocked? Where? Bullshit you just posted. Now you're trolling. Should I block you here?

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
16 March, 06:51
Yes! We don't need his BS in your feed.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
16 March, 07:01
I have followed u since I was on Twitter and everything I have learned from you has been the truth and nothing but the truth.Thank u .

John Tiger @JohnTiger
16 March, 06:03
Nice story bro