Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Year of the boomerang was a song on the evil empire album of Rage Against The Machine.😎
05:53 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
DCW ARRIOR @Dwads23
26 March, 03:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
it was also on the Higher Learning soundtrack

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bean @ConsiderTheSource
23 March, 06:13
They should be renamed Rage With The Machine though. Look at the messaging they put out now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
18 March, 07:54
Sweet album. Always rage against the machine 😁

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 March, 04:55
the 17th the tsunami the usmc boom if what we have been believing for so long doesnt happen God is done with this country and they got us. cant believe he wants us to take the vacine and he knew they was cheating in 18 and watched in real time this time when we won bigly. oh well head down and wait for tthem to show up at my door and we can all die

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 02:10
@GhostEzra I need ur help identifying this child! The Southpark Q episode has this boys photo on the blood bag / adrenochrome saying extra tortured😭 Is this a missing child? We need to figure this out please...heres wat we have so far

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 02:16
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
But I always come back to this boy. Could this seriously be the same child? Everyone knows Anons dig deeper then FBI so Southpark droppin that red pill knew we would figure it out. HELP ME PLEASE! I respect & value your opinion

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 March, 04:11
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
May God please help the parents of this child. These crimes against children must be avenged.

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
17 March, 12:46
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
17 March, 12:47
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
🧐🧐

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
17 March, 11:20
where is the Oficcial video on Youtube, for the song Know Your Enemy, the one featurin Rudi Guilianni, they scrubbed it from youtube, scared

some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 08:16
so let the guilty hang
in the year of the boomerang

some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 08:10
Love my #RATM !
Rally round the family, with a pocketful of shells!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 06:09
Bet you the little weasel squeals. Snuff and chrome w his Hollyweird buds was all fun until Trump and the Mil showed up.... NY aint #1 in abortions for nothing.... https://www.vuuzle.tv/vide...

17 March, 05:56
RAGE meant nothing.... until now.... https://rumble.com/veppmh-...

17 March, 06:10
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
https://www.vuuzle.tv/vide... THANK YOU MILITARY! Please visit route 20 in NY.... Convenient to the pedo lakes....

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
17 March, 05:43
ALWAYS GOOD ISAAC KAPPY! https://tv.gab.com/channel...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 March, 03:12
great tie in. had no idea.
does 'archive offline' mean internet news articles? because that occurred to me today when I was doing just that.
when Q made a drop with a link, I copied the article separately in case it got arkancided.

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 March, 03:11

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
17 March, 02:23
did you see that? https://gab.com/markzilla/...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 March, 03:09
In response Stock Azzo to his Publication
Funny I just posted that on Gab too!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 March, 12:04
Yeah I saw that show as well....woop

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 March, 12:06
In response General Khaos to his Publication

Law & Physics @physics171
16 March, 11:56
Year of tha Boomerang - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music EntertainmentYear of tha Boomerang · Rage Against The MachineEvil Empire℗ 1996 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Enter...

Law & Physics @physics171
17 March, 12:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
16 March, 09:50
lol Hannity spent all of 2019 talking about the "Year of the Boomerang" guess he was 2 years ahead of his time.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
16 March, 07:15
Well now... seeing this post makes me want to reconsider if RATM was just anti Big Brother/Gov't/Capitalisim, or if there was more to it. I'm sure not everyone in the music industry is/was comp'd (See Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington... heck, Cornell even sang with the members of RATM and Audioslave (wait a sec, was that name a hint also??).

Anyways, yeah. Interesting that you should bring this particular band and album up just now.

Also, free Britney!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 12:05
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Im digging the vibe you throwing

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 12:12
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
In one of Chris's videos, the guitar had Soul Power on it. 💖💫

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
16 March, 07:09
1960 Nelson Riddle - Theme--The Untouchables - YouTube

Riddle-composed theme from the popular Robert Stack television series.Pop Chart Peak: Music Vendor 110The original single was issued on Capitol 4378 - Theme-...

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
16 March, 07:02
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨president trump will speak tonight with maria bartiromo

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
16 March, 06:54
dope album, I was a big fan of Bush too.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
16 March, 06:50
I was just listening to this . I think they knew what was up ." Now do what they told ya"

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 06:33
comm

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 March, 06:19
Rage Against the Machine was one of my favorite bands when I was in my youth.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
16 March, 06:13
so let the guilty hang !

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 06:14
Today is how i feel it🤔

We have 312.000.000 sick peoples, sick by PEDO disease. We Cannot kill them, simply because ET WIPED US ALL...

WE MUST CAREFULLY SORTED & KILLED SATANISTIC CANNIBALS, NO DOUBT OF IT.

BUT what we do with rest of PEDO??

Most People are disgusted, no doubt
about it. But if we try to pretend, that Satanists Cannibals are EQUAL TO PEDO, that NIGHT WILL BE MANKIND LAST ONE.

WE ALL UNCOUSNINESSLY FUCK WITH SATANIEL BREED FOR MILLENIA, SO WE COULD NOT BE HYPOCRITES.

IT WAS MADE THAT WAY, THAT HUMAN FEMALE FEELS "BUTTERFLIES INSIDE BELLY" IF CHOOSE SATANIEL BREED. 😔

IT IS FOOKING KOMPLEX NIGHTMARE HOW TO RESOLVE IT ACCORDING TO GODS LAW OF CHRISTIANITY. WE ARE NOT BEASTS, NOT NAZI.

ELON IS SCIENTIST, HE "MADE UP" OBVIOUS, BUT REAL WORLD IS NOT WORKING LIKE "OK CORRAL SHOOTDOWN"

https://youtu.be/0c9iYZdsZ...

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 March, 05:54
WE RECENTLY DEFENDED @GhostEzra AND HE BLOCKED US.

UMM... WUT?

THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM IN AMERICA. THOSE WHO ARE REALLY TRUTH GIVERS WELCOME OPEN DEBATE. THEY WELCOME OPPOSITION. THEY WELCOME DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION.

APPARENTLY, THIS CHANNEL SHUTS DOWN ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM. THAT'S CALLED CENSORSHIP FOLKS. IT'S WHY WE ARE ALL HERE ON TELEGRAM.

@GhostEzra - GET SOME THICK SKIN, UNBLOCK YOUR FELLOW PATRIOTS - OR GTFO TELEGRAM

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 06:38
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
ive been blocked by some i didnt even look at a few weeks ago.Id say system glitch mate, 24hrs later all were unblocked..

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 06:52
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
If you aren't trolling, please be a little clearer on your statement. I'd be more than willing to look into it for you. Thanks.