JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 09:14
This will be on Dave's Greatest Hits album. Excellent big-picture show.

https://x22report.com/aiov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 09:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Oh hey friend! I get so happy when I find one of my Peoples from #TheTwatterdome .😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It turned into slaughterdome. We'll be reunited soon in the real world. I had that very thought this morning. When we take off these masks we'll recognize each other in the streets. We'll be the ones not looking dazed and confused. Welcome to your new and freer home!
03:56 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
17 March, 12:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I agree. We had such a good group on those few big threads...we worked together getting so much good stuff posted & out there. General Flynn, Bards of War, Entheos, etc. all followed me - I'm learning to maneuver here and Parler, WeGo, Telegram and Gab, but damn, it's exhausting. πŸ˜°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And, I can't find all my friends πŸ€“πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ - yet!

MeπŸ˜πŸ‘‡