JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This will be on Dave's Greatest Hits album. Excellent big-picture show.

https://x22report.com/aiov...
09:14 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 12:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
There will be a few Patriots like Dave in the history books. He and Santa Surfing, you, Doq, and VK, Juan and a few others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 03:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Easy Nana. I'm just a fan. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
15 March, 10:10
Dave is awesome, just hope the trigger gets going quickly, feels like time will not be on our side much longer with the current events

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
15 March, 09:34
i just listened to this. Dave is awesome, ive been following him since last year & look forward to his reports! Always great info !

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 03:58
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
I love him. He has insights and has been steady as a rock.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 09:18
Oh hey friend! I get so happy when I find one of my Peoples from #TheTwatterdome .😊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 03:56
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
It turned into slaughterdome. We'll be reunited soon in the real world. I had that very thought this morning. When we take off these masks we'll recognize each other in the streets. We'll be the ones not looking dazed and confused. Welcome to your new and freer home!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
17 March, 12:13
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Looking forward to it. I have been since the stolen election Nov 3, but hey, good things come to those who wait right?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ