Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 11:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I get an 'UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT' feel from the video Dan Scavino tweeted this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

https://gab.com/anonpatrio...
05:54 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
16 March, 07:57
In response America First to her Publication
Yes, thank you! I caught most of it. IMO, so many different things and codes going on... Unfortuneately, I disn't take notes. However, it was interesting in that right after the interview was over, the next segment was supposed to be about a deal that Bidan was going to do with China... and on the split screen was Bill Maher. And he wasn't mentioned in the promo for the next segment.

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 March, 12:36
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Bill Maher is Hugh Hefner son.

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 March, 06:41
In response America First to her Publication
Thank you so much!