Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
16 March, 12:28
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Damn people are dropping like fliesβ—οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈYo yo Peeps they are experimenting on you peepsβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:03
Good stuff. So when do we SEE the arrests start? For with PUBLIC justice, we have no country. The mother fucking clock is a mother a fucking a ticking a! DEAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
16 March, 11:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
OMG!!! Do you NEVER STOP??? Usually I ignore your posts in the timeline other than the 1st one but SERIOUSLY dude if you are THAT much smarter than God then by all means please FEEL FREE TO GO START YOUR VIOLENCE ON YOUR OWN, why wait for anyone else if its SO important to you its the ONLY thing you can ever TALK ABOUT???
I get the frustration, I do but of you cant keep in mind that the safety of the children being rescued & the warriors rescuing them come FIRST then its a selfish reaction!
If you pay attention you can actually start SEEING the plans execution in the MSM reports, see what these actions have set into motion & what their value to the Plan IS.
I try to be patient but incessant harping about how YOU feel does no one any good, not even YOU.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 March, 10:49

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
16 March, 10:44
Really need to get out the vaccine truth. I do not understand why ppl need to get vacinated with a recovery rate of 99% for most. I am 73, non mask wearing (unless I am mandated) and have a least 3 comorbidities. Early on I went to the Hard Rock, Flea Markets, and met up with like minded family and friends. I do boost my immune system more than CV start, exercise, and get sun. Why no emphasis on that. FEAR is their weapon to manipulate us.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:05
In response Pat Westcott to her Publication
It is up to DJT and company to dig deep and find the will to end the entire scam today. The longer they allow this to drag out, the more legitimate blood will be on the hands of Trump and company.

It is hard to imagine they could allow this to drag out so much longer than necessary. So brutal to watch.

No justice. No "Great Awkening". No country.

Promise made. Promise not kept.

DRAIN THE SWAMP TODAY!

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
16 March, 01:31
is this still available or is this the one they took down