Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
16 March, 01:10
From the CDC website...🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
Really need to get out the vaccine truth. I do not understand why ppl need to get vacinated with a recovery rate of 99% for most. I am 73, non mask wearing (unless I am mandated) and have a least 3 comorbidities. Early on I went to the Hard Rock, Flea Markets, and met up with like minded family and friends. I do boost my immune system more than CV start, exercise, and get sun. Why no emphasis on that. FEAR is their weapon to manipulate us.
10:44 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreedomLoverLady in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:05
In response Pat Westcott to her Publication
It is up to DJT and company to dig deep and find the will to end the entire scam today. The longer they allow this to drag out, the more legitimate blood will be on the hands of Trump and company.

It is hard to imagine they could allow this to drag out so much longer than necessary. So brutal to watch.

No justice. No "Great Awkening". No country.

Promise made. Promise not kept.

DRAIN THE SWAMP TODAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14cl Freeman @14CFree
16 March, 11:21
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We've already won. Damage control in progress. Pray for the families of the 200 soldiers we lost March 2nd.
Breath. The best is yet to come. 🙏