Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
16 March, 01:10
From the CDC website...🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Good stuff. So when do we SEE the arrests start? For with PUBLIC justice, we have no country. The mother fucking clock is a mother a fucking a ticking a! DEAD.
11:03 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
16 March, 11:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
OMG!!! Do you NEVER STOP??? Usually I ignore your posts in the timeline other than the 1st one but SERIOUSLY dude if you are THAT much smarter than God then by all means please FEEL FREE TO GO START YOUR VIOLENCE ON YOUR OWN, why wait for anyone else if its SO important to you its the ONLY thing you can ever TALK ABOUT???
I get the frustration, I do but of you cant keep in mind that the safety of the children being rescued & the warriors rescuing them come FIRST then its a selfish reaction!
If you pay attention you can actually start SEEING the plans execution in the MSM reports, see what these actions have set into motion & what their value to the Plan IS.
I try to be patient but incessant harping about how YOU feel does no one any good, not even YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:37
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Thanks, Denise! Breath......now take a few deep breaths and relax.

Trust the Plan. Patriots in Control.

Can't you SEE it? No? Well either can the other millions and millions STILL fast asleep.

Good luck to you. Whatever happens or doesn't happens, breath......relax.....Enjoy the $how!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:39
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
And I am not frustrated at all. Just wanted to make that clear.

Seeing is believing where I come from. Feeling empathy for thoise suffering is a way of life in these country parts I have chosen to live and thrive in. So, while not frustrated at all, it is VERY important to SEE something. Right now we have nothing and I think YOU, of all people, KNOW IT........THUS YOUR RILED REACTION TO ME.

Breath......now take several deep breaths. Relax.....Enjoy the $how!