Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
15 March, 07:27
If it wasn’t for the Military & Civilian alliance between Q-TEAM and THE PLAN’S failsafe ANON ARMY inspired WORLD WIDE GREAT AWAKENING this is what would have happened after everyone got the C-19 vaccine (the shot heard around the world) with the MRNA microchip when the Cabal decided it was time for the earth to quickly depopulate so the “off” button was flipped ⬇️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
What movie is this? This evening I watched my neighbor get rolled out in a body bag. He took the shot last week... First person I have personally known who died from covid or the vax. What does that tell you? Fooked up, bro!
12:06 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
16 March, 12:40
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Surrogates (2009) ... Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop (Bruce Willis) is forced to leave his home for the first time ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
16 March, 06:29
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Nice! I will have to watch that one. Thanks, patriot!