Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
If it wasn’t for the Military & Civilian alliance between Q-TEAM and THE PLAN’S failsafe ANON ARMY inspired WORLD WIDE GREAT AWAKENING this is what would have happened after everyone got the C-19 vaccine (the shot heard around the world) with the MRNA microchip when the Cabal decided it was time for the earth to quickly depopulate so the “off” button was flipped ⬇️.
07:27 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 11:42
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Yet here we ALL still sit, waiting and waiting and waiting for Donald John Trump to fulfill his ONLY important promise, as good American Patriots die unecessarily as I mother fucking type this.

But, hey, "Trust the Plan" and all. Perhaps it is time to fuck the mother fucking plan and end this fucking scam ourselves?

Choking to death at it ALL!

Done in 2090.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fear Not @fearnot
26 March, 12:14
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Don't create a self fulfilling prophecy with your words. Take some time off and breath fresh air before this all consumes you. Wishing you peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
26 March, 12:55
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
And, yet...what are you doing, personally, besides bitching and moaning? JS?

Law & Physics @physics171
18 March, 10:56
Yet people still choose to not give the effort required to learn what is needed, rights as the law and physics.
WHO PROVES THEY CARE WITH THE ACTIONS THEY GIVE??
more important to make money, have big numbers, fame fagging than learning what liberates humanity and how to keep humanity liberated.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
17 March, 08:42
Good grief! But I do believe it. What movie is that?

Jason Williams @Ready2go
17 March, 08:25
early off china said people were just dropping dead walking. they have had 5g there. did they already inject their people with something in past vax shots and tested the technology??

All Well @AllWell
16 March, 12:41
The " Vaccine" is " the shot heard around the world" of which Q referred

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 March, 12:39
Yep.

5G
+ vax quantum dot, optical button
+ light activated protein mixture
= human kill switch

Instant poulation reduction, to Agenda 30 500 million requirement.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
16 March, 12:06
What movie is this? This evening I watched my neighbor get rolled out in a body bag. He took the shot last week... First person I have personally known who died from covid or the vax. What does that tell you? Fooked up, bro!

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
16 March, 12:40
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Surrogates (2009) ... Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop (Bruce Willis) is forced to leave his home for the first time ...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 07:51
sweet Jesus.
was the EVIL _this_ horrific and degenerate in your time?

how [they] hate us, fear us, poison us to prevent our innate human capacities from BLOSSOMING.

What a wild ride this Awakening has been.
And the BEST IS YET TO COME?
Oh, yesssss.

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 07:33
Praying that the med beds will reverse the injection effects

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 07:44
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
AMEN

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
15 March, 07:30
My Dad and daughter both got the Vax x 2..they are doing well, no side affects/complications.

Me: no way.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 07:30
that would be us, whom have not taken it, at the end of the video. i could not fathom people dropping dead, like they portrayed in china when the first cases of the "wet market bat disease" was realeased