Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 March, 02:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
4-6 % forever lost, not everything will be clean. I can't repeat myself enough, THIS is exactly what Q has prepared us for. We cannot make people listen to us. Those who take the vaccine even with families and friends being terrified of it and warning them with ALL the evidence, I am sorry to say, but these people won't ever wake up! If they are not awake by the COVID scam and everything that has happened around it, then they won't wake up. However enough will be waking up with one last Scare Event! Possibly all leading to the DEFCON 1 Scare! For many people a Spiritual Awakening happens gradually, for others it happens suddenly through prolonged stress, trauma and shock! YES your hear me right! Spiritual Awakening are NOT all rainbows and butterflies, they can be scary! Beign awake, means you see everything for what it truly is, you are becoming open to Energies and your own true nature! This can be frightening to the Human Ego! Spirit takes the wheel, control is being lost! God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
What you have described is the dark awakening. When someone awakens and has tons of pain, they may plunge into a period of ego and/or physical collapse. This can be a time of undiagnosable physical ailments and all kinds of emotional pain. They feel totally in the dark and often feel very helpless. I've seen this happen with three friends, and it can be confusing because there is no sense of peace, love, clarity, or wholeness. Instead, that abiding divine intelligence starts moving the person right into their issues, and any sense of bliss or clarity doesn't arise until much later--even years later--in their spiritual journey. Hence, many people who have a dark awakening don't even realize they've awakened.

The key in knowing if you've awakened or not is that spiritual inner work makes a HUGE difference. There are lots of reasons someone can get plunged into some kind of unknown illness or deep depression. However when someone awakens, spiritual help and inner work open up spaces in
09:48 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 March, 09:48
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The key in knowing if you've awakened or not is that spiritual inner work makes a huge difference. There are lots of reasons someone can get plunged into some kind of unknown illness or deep depression. However when someone awakens, spiritual help and inner work open up spaces inside that need to be healed and which are being pressurized by the awakened energy. As someone embraces the pain and learns to listen to it, they start to learn how to break down the walls that are resisting this inner truth and love. Issues purge. The person heals. Then the darkness recedes, and they start to feel better.