Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 02:39
The Wheat & The Tares.

It's almost as though the vaccine is the final separation.

All the warnings have been given and promoted and some are too proud and too scared to accept them due to their lack of faith.

If this is all God's plan, it would be impossible for Trump to stop people from getting vaccines anyway.

God is God because he gives man free will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
4-6 % forever lost, not everything will be clean. I can't repeat myself enough, THIS is exactly what Q has prepared us for. We cannot make people listen to us. Those who take the vaccine even with families and friends being terrified of it and warning them with ALL the evidence, I am sorry to say, but these people won't ever wake up! If they are not awake by the COVID scam and everything that has happened around it, then they won't wake up. However enough will be waking up with one last Scare Event! Possibly all leading to the DEFCON 1 Scare! For many people a Spiritual Awakening happens gradually, for others it happens suddenly through prolonged stress, trauma and shock! YES your hear me right! Spiritual Awakening are NOT all rainbows and butterflies, they can be scary! Beign awake, means you see everything for what it truly is, you are becoming open to Energies and your own true nature! This can be frightening to the Human Ego! Spirit takes the wheel, control is being lost! God Bless
02:49 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 March, 09:48
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
What you have described is the dark awakening. When someone awakens and has tons of pain, they may plunge into a period of ego and/or physical collapse. This can be a time of undiagnosable physical ailments and all kinds of emotional pain. They feel totally in the dark and often feel very helpless. I've seen this happen with three friends, and it can be confusing because there is no sense of peace, love, clarity, or wholeness. Instead, that abiding divine intelligence starts moving the person right into their issues, and any sense of bliss or clarity doesn't arise until much later--even years later--in their spiritual journey. Hence, many people who have a dark awakening don't even realize they've awakened.

The key in knowing if you've awakened or not is that spiritual inner work makes a HUGE difference. There are lots of reasons someone can get plunged into some kind of unknown illness or deep depression. However when someone awakens, spiritual help and inner work open up spaces in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 March, 09:48
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
The key in knowing if you've awakened or not is that spiritual inner work makes a huge difference. There are lots of reasons someone can get plunged into some kind of unknown illness or deep depression. However when someone awakens, spiritual help and inner work open up spaces inside that need to be healed and which are being pressurized by the awakened energy. As someone embraces the pain and learns to listen to it, they start to learn how to break down the walls that are resisting this inner truth and love. Issues purge. The person heals. Then the darkness recedes, and they start to feel better.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 March, 06:27
94 9+4 = 13%r's Club👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 March, 06:27
CDC jab stats as of March 14th 8PM.

Within 1 month those with 1 jab become those with 2 jabs.

By about April 15th around 28% of those 18 and over and almost 65% of those 65 and over will have received 2 jabs.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 March, 06:30
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yeah that is true... Didn't think of that. AstraZeneca is only one shot and so is Johnson and Johnson. But Moderna and Pfizer both need 2 shots before apparently fully working...

A friend of ours got his second shot 6 days ago and so far he seems fine and does not say naything about side effects.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 March, 08:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
not me, no, no

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
15 March, 05:27
For me, I wasn't scared, my levels of anger kept growing. I just finished the Cherynobl series on HBO and my blood pressure boiled and how the communist work. While I find the story of what happened interesting, the lies and egos of people in the ranks makes me sick, I don't understand how people can still be oblivious to it?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 March, 05:31
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I am sorry I think you misunderstood! awakening to truth out there and Spiritual Awakenings are not the same! I said a Spiritual Awakening where you start feeling things you could not before, energies, sounds and visions etc. These things are what will be scary! Because these Awakenings usually come with Body symptoms! Hearing sounds, Vibrations, Flashes of Light, very vivid Visions and seeing things that you could not before! The Awakening Anons talk about is seeing the truth of our slavery on this planet. The Awakenin that I talk about is something thta happens with shock, that rips the wall right open where Ego stops working and Spirit takes over the wheel. There is 2 slight differences and the Spiritual People who were awake since Childhood know that the Dark Night of the Soul is not Kindergarten! Not rainbow and fairies. For many it will be a shock to the system. Body could have adjusted slowly, many will get instead the Shock Awakening!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
15 March, 04:44
🧐You hit the spot. For those of us who are totally awake and know what is going on are those who are suffering and have been doing for a long time. Those who wear masks and follow everything, as well as take that vaccine do not suffer. They are so used to sleeping in life and grasping nothing. Because then they were awake now. No, a mega shock is needed, a big one. That can shake their soul deeply so that they can change their vibes that way. And it is not to be evil but to do them a favor. Well written and my opinion. Thanks..😉🙂🙏👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 04:09
Nana keeps hearing that all is not list for them God will still give 3Ds a chance to grow their soul. Now if they refuse yet again they say they will go to what ppl like i understand Hillery will go to a hell diminsion. But idk only God knows for sure.
There is no resaon to fear. The crossover is more than wonderful.
Lifting the veil tho means you see good and evil so be prepared. Kind of like all of us say we want to see our past lives me included but be careful what u wish for. I doubt your soul started out being the sweet person you are now.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts