Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*I swear for the 1st time (ever) in a “dig”
AND THEN Dan Scavino swears for the
1st time (ever) in a “dig”...

I posted “run, deep state, run” THEN
DT posted “run, Herschel, run” THEN
DS posted a video of Herschel Walker running...

I posted “things are going to start
moving at an ACCELERATED PACE”
THEN DS shoots off 12 tweets in a row (after being dark for 10 days) and 3 of the tweets literally regard operation WARP SPEED...

I posted the British Royal family are trying to make inroads into American politics AND THEN it’s announced the British Royal family are trying to make inroads into American politics AND Jack Posobiec even uses the phrase “run Meghan run”.

Synchronicity (noun) syn·​chro·​nic·​i·​ty:
A meaningful convergence of duplicate experience occurring between two or more identical events not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality.
HMCBMI?
05:44 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
John Anon @freeamerican59
24 March, 12:39
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I'm seeing/feeling a change too: in the air, smells, I'll be thinking of a word and it's said or sung within seconds on tv/radio. i always see angel #s 1:11, 2:22 etc but this is starting to go to the next level

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 March, 07:54
Saweet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Esposito @JeanE
16 March, 07:24
R.I.P. Carl Gustav Jung

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
16 March, 04:18
Wow you must be nailing it with the analysis!

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
16 March, 02:03
Define "Helper Anon"

; -) thank you for your serivce

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 March, 01:30
No coincidences!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 01:29

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 07:28
I THINK THEY LIKE YOU💯💯💯

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
15 March, 07:26
Who are you?!?

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
15 March, 06:45
wow
you are in tune with the Holy Spirit! cool 😎🤗🙏🔥😇💓

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 March, 06:11
Being Guided..., more than Synchronicity. The honor is all yours.

15 March, 06:27
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Something (unexplainable) is definately happening (I can feel it in every pore of my being).

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
15 March, 06:03
Vibes.....Great Job 👍🙏😎

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 March, 06:03

Other Half @Otherhalf
15 March, 05:58
The more you notice it, the more it will happen. The signs only stop when no one is reading them. :)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

15 March, 05:50
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
TYSM! I didn’t even realize it until someone brought it up to me & I was like WOW (gave me goosebumps :)