Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 March, 03:08
A lot of people ask me why this plan takes so long, and my only response is that military is the last option, all legal aspects of our judicial system must be used in order for the military to take over without it being considered a coop, and also time is needed to separate Trump from his former presidency so that way people won't think there's any ties linking Donald Trump to this military coop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
Perfectly stated.

Required on our part: Hold the Line, Have PATIENCE

TRUST THE PLAN
03:16 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 March, 07:43
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
lol. Add a few mountains and more water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 March, 07:45
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
ouch ouch ouch!

we are ALL gonna get Red Badges of Courage for being out on the Bleeding Edge through this, AND NEVER GIVING UP.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 06:43
My life in a nutshell. lol Smh.

18 March, 06:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Same....

And We Keep On Keepin' On
!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 March, 04:13

15 March, 04:14
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Absolutely!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 March, 04:04
I love your post