Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
A lot of people ask me why this plan takes so long, and my only response is that military is the last option, all legal aspects of our judicial system must be used in order for the military to take over without it being considered a coop, and also time is needed to separate Trump from his former presidency so that way people won't think there's any ties linking Donald Trump to this military coop.
03:08 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 04:13
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
IMO, the later will NEVER happen...not if we wait a hundred years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 March, 04:37
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
it wont be a hundred years, juan if you follow him says corus will be gone by april, which april we dont know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 03:16
Perfectly stated.

Required on our part: Hold the Line, Have PATIENCE

TRUST THE PLAN

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 06:43
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
My life in a nutshell. lol Smh.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
18 March, 07:43
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
lol. Add a few mountains and more water.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 03:12
Well, perhaps WE should HELP them along...SHOW the PRESIDENT that we are SERIOUSLY AWAKE!!!!
WE'VE SEEN ENOUGH!!!!