Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 March, 03:52
In response USCG VET to his Publication
No wonder Trump has told them to stop using his name to fundraise! My state forces me to declare a party for primary votes and Independent isn't even a choice. Tyranny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truthseeker 1974 @Truthseeker1974
15 March, 03:12
Take down your Trump signs, and send us money?!? And then he has the nerve to sign off with reasonably? Okie dokie jokie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 March, 03:01
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³And now the Patriot Party can officially move forward when this becomes well known. Bye bye GOP sell out traitors and RINOs. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™ πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 March, 04:35
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Trump has already made a statement publicly that there will NOT be a Patriot Party in his CPAC speech in FL this year!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 March, 02:55
go to the website on the letter, then hit contact. send this idiot Todd an email letting him know how we feel about this letter. link below
https://www.young.senate.g...

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
15 March, 02:50

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 March, 04:29
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Yes i posted about that when it happened!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 March, 02:44
SEND THEM BACK A LETTER & DONT BE PC ABOUT IT !!!!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
15 March, 02:43
these fuckers sell us out and then go beggin for money from the public. they can all fuck off i will never send another penny for govt anything. why dont they use the money they have already stolen.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 March, 02:42
Tennessee officials, but signed by Indiana senator??

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 March, 02:41
i will not send another cent to those backstabbing traitorous crooks

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 02:41
Todd Young just admitted he is complicit.

Cob Cob @Colob123
15 March, 02:33
They have been sending me so many requests for money and I send them back a go screw yourself. I will never give another penny to you crooked fools.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
15 March, 02:29
The RNC has picked the wrong side of history to be on. They will never get another red cent from me. Boy are they going to be surprised when Trump is soon back in office publicly!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 March, 03:54
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
I knew it was compromised because Ronna is Romney's niece.