USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 March, 02:24
What's this GOP??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³And now the Patriot Party can officially move forward when this becomes well known. Bye bye GOP sell out traitors and RINOs. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™ πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
03:01 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 March, 04:35
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Trump has already made a statement publicly that there will NOT be a Patriot Party in his CPAC speech in FL this year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 March, 04:50
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Yes, I know. However, they are making their own bed now. It is not President Trump stating he is leaving rather the traitors stating he is not welcome if you read the letter. If this paves the way for the Patriot Party that is wonderful to me. The treasonous Republican Party will be just memory. When the letter from the RNC blatantly states they will not endorse any Trump family member....well, that speaks volumes to me.