Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
16 March, 02:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Our Canada Health Minister's husband's arrest. Ties to Astrozenica & Pfiser - a LOT of people worldwide need to go to jail!
God bless and give us strength, Patriots. WWG1WGA

https://www.conservativebe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Canada @Canada_1867
16 March, 08:05
In response hope saxton to her Publication
When is the big media going to cover this? Apparently Ontario is getting our 3rd wave and will be shutdown again (health experts).....I'm moving to Florida or somewhere free if this keeps going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 02:08
BONUS FOR THE MOST DEATH CERTIFICATES?! FOOK THE CDC & THE WHO! #Gates OF HELL NO MORE!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
15 March, 09:02
Side effects are serious blood disorders!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 March, 06:58
Gitmo time for WHO, UN

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 02:10
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
FIRST BILL GATES & FAUCI!

Golden Oldie @GoldenOldie
15 March, 03:51
😉 In Belgium they still using this vaccine.
Hey, "nothing wrong" says our gouverment.
We say : "Go fuck yourself"

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
15 March, 03:49
When people start falling over on the streets, the WHO will tell people they needed a nap!

Anne Green @Anne72
15 March, 02:55
This is from our gov website (UK) 63 pages of adverse reactions to Astra Zenica
https://assets.publishing....

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 March, 02:22
If the WHO says to do something, do the opposite!

Too many people are waking up. Now if we could only wake up Canada and the rest of the US.

hope saxton @Scribe11
15 March, 02:04
I got a call from my Dr. on Thursday. She wanted my husband and I to make an appointment for Astrozenica. Canada seems to think it will be okay. Someone actually said, "This is a different batch."
F NO!