John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
15 March, 12:55
POTUS on Vaccinations:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
15 March, 01:00
In response John Q.. to his Publication
this just makes it more frustrating when we see him touting the vax for wuflu which has been demonstrated to have serious issues

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
15 March, 01:30
In response Last Days to his Publication
agreed. if hes talking in code -vaccine = arrests not everyone will get that. then i think about it... i mean he cant fix dumb... there will always be evil in the world- and we have to use common sense- we cant listen to leaders for instructions. 98% recovery rate on an experimental vaccine.and vaccines have always been around - we were just naive to not question them. so we were those ppl.. but theres a lot of christians and Trump supporters who trust every word and so when he says " i got the vaccine out in record time" they think he is supporting the medical one. im not in agreement with this play on words...

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
Exactly - the cabal already stated they'll take down as many as they can with them.... because it's important to take as many SOULS with them when they go - soul essence = energy. And they feed off that energy.
01:39 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissQTAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss *QT* Anon, click on at the bottom under it