John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
15 March, 12:55
POTUS on Vaccinations:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
15 March, 01:00
In response John Q.. to his Publication
this just makes it more frustrating when we see him touting the vax for wuflu which has been demonstrated to have serious issues

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
agreed. if hes talking in code -vaccine = arrests not everyone will get that. then i think about it... i mean he cant fix dumb... there will always be evil in the world- and we have to use common sense- we cant listen to leaders for instructions. 98% recovery rate on an experimental vaccine.and vaccines have always been around - we were just naive to not question them. so we were those ppl.. but theres a lot of christians and Trump supporters who trust every word and so when he says " i got the vaccine out in record time" they think he is supporting the medical one. im not in agreement with this play on words...
01:30 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Last Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
15 March, 01:39
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Exactly - the cabal already stated they'll take down as many as they can with them.... because it's important to take as many SOULS with them when they go - soul essence = energy. And they feed off that energy.