Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 March, 01:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
this is bothering me so much - especially knowing President Trump pushed the vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 March, 11:10
That's disturbing....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
15 March, 11:00

John Tiger @JohnTiger
15 March, 09:52
Could they not test this on animals first?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 09:46
WHY DON'T THEY TEST THEIR CO2 LEVELS WHILE THEIR AT IT????
BASTARDS!!! THIS WORLD HAS LOST IT'S FREAK'N MIND!!!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 March, 09:42
Why? Stop experimenting on people. Just stop. Enough is enough.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 09:16
There is NO CURE for HIV Boosted H7N9 flu strain...

You have to understand that Wuhan BSL4 is the first Chinese "Fort Detrick". Let me repeat: this is the first Chinese Fort Detrick! We all know what's going on at Fort Detrick. Here they researched, developed, tested, amassed and sometimes used offensive biological weapons, made mainly through the genetic engineering of DNA and now through synthetic biology. This is exactly what I decided to stop with my Biological Weapons Terrorism Act 1989. That is what confronts us today.

Francis A. Boile

Spoiler ALERT : you (US Deep State)
took NAZI SCIENCE TO USA, this is only RESULT of this effort. 🤷‍♀️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 09:38
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
In Fact ORIGINAL CABAL PLAN WAS to atrack RUSSIA IMMEDIATELY after Killary get elected on 2016 =>nuclear full scale war predicted in 2015 by US think tank DEAGEL.

From this point of view is Covid kind of "God Mercy" 🤷‍♀️🤣

Covid affected only partial mass of Human Specie, Deep State want it to kill Caucassians, so Benevolent ET Change their planns and now it kills Specie with Sataniel blood line => "so called Created" aka Bible people => those with Homo Neanthertals or Homo Cromagnons DNA presented.

Those "selection" will took some time, I humbly estimate their extermination during 4 years, then Covid will fade away.
It will be cover up as "cancer, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes, all those cross breeds diseases.

If you keep your personal vibes high, due to Shumann Resonance will be your body reprogrammed" to clean Lucifer breed DNA more pleasant way"🤷‍♀️🤣

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 March, 09:08
Sadly.