Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 March, 12:22
"Friends".😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
15 March, 12:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
They didn't do a good job replacing her, did they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 March, 12:44
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
I think the whitehats are trying to make it blatantly obvious for everyone at this point.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 March, 12:57
No people are still blind.
Find an excuse to justify their reality

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 March, 01:21
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
The shocker is going to be monumental. It's why this wakeup process is so delicate. Millions would commit suicide if done the wrong way.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
Suicide? Really? I can't imagine anything that would be THAT shocking.
01:39 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
16 March, 10:50
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
😔 Tell that to the nine people who did after watching videos on Anthony Weiner's laptop. The evil is real and it is horrific for those not wearing the Armor of God.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
15 March, 02:14
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Anything that rocks the foundations of understanding is liable to destabilize an individual that never developped the tools to confront their inner void (for lack of a better word).

This is especially true if that said knowledge is set through faith or habit whereas things are just accepted as they are instead of building these truth claims through establishing a succession of supporting tenets.

While humans are good at piece-wize learning, they are not so well equipped for rehaulings whole fields of knowledge at once. While most people often survive what can be called an epistemic trauma, some individuals lead such a devout or difficult life that if the only thing they clinged to (to give them hope) is put down, they would almost instantly develop suicidal ideations instead of confronting the void.

I'm assuming that the news will reveal that some religious institutions where not completely honest or true. That would qualify as traumatic for a religious person.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 12:28
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Thank you so much for an intelligent answer. While I still can't visual a situation that is suicide-worthy for myself, given your explanation, I do see where it is possible for some.