Chico Panebianco @Chico1
06 November, 10:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Friends?
empty vessels,
Practicing witches, unattractive ,repulsive,
relics of an era gone by,
fossil fuel for clunckers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 November, 10:41
omg ...i just saw this 🤡🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 10:27
Will the truth be known about the cast of friends How they performed Satanic rituals on children after every show. I get it’s too traumatic to even believe. I truly hope and pray it will ALL be revealed.

God Wins @GodWins63
17 March, 10:41
What the unholy hell happened to Aniston???

Robin Oxman @Robino
17 March, 10:20
Wow....Jennifer looks masicline....mo beauty juic4e.....

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 March, 05:33
I just had to go look for myself. WTAF? Kudro is the only one that looks "normal". Jennifer looks more like a Jack. I understand these ladies are much older than when Friends was a hit show but....WTAF?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 March, 09:39

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 March, 04:19
Deepfakes

Tri England @TriEng
16 March, 03:43
More like The Witches of Eastwick.....

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
16 March, 01:27
Friendship TRANScends all genders.🤣

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
06 November, 10:58
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
“Trans” might just be IT.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
16 March, 07:12
They look like the ugly witches in Hocus Pocus. Knowing what I know now ,I can never watch that movie without disgust.
The whole theme was set around killing children for the witches to stay younger. Just sick.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
16 March, 12:30
Look what happens when their drug supply is removed, we get to see just how ugly EVIL really is. Stoke the fire time for a witch burning I'd say.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 March, 11:41
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
Who are they sacrificing and who are the two men looking on? Very creepy.

Live Simply @LiveSimply
15 March, 11:00
o my! They look awful. Supply cut off, and now they look like they are beginning to shape shift. All three are gross🤮

Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
15 March, 09:31
Is that Tom Hanks in the middle? ;)

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
15 March, 11:29
In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication
ahaaahahahaaha.......that's IT!

Penny Blake @penny1040
15 March, 09:00
eww

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 March, 07:07
Very Creepy - enough already

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 06:37
It's as though they weren't even trying to create a CGI version of Aniston that looked close to the original. 😅

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 March, 05:30
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Another silicone mask, as is BidAN's! They didn't try to do CGI off her face, or else she'd look more like she used to. The other two, maybe. I don't get why Jennifer i so ugly, what a terrible mask!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
15 March, 06:20
One name Rachel Chandler. :)

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 March, 05:27
Damn. Satanists.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 March, 04:09
They ain't my "friends".

David Morgan @Koloborbit
15 March, 02:09
🤮

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 01:43
i'll say it again, i too thought it was a joke until our fren @lil_iodine shared the link

https://www.express.co.uk/...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 March, 11:47
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Ick the witches have to live together to do their evil spells! Whats up with Jason Bateman, wow so many sellouts too bad they chose the WRONGside to be on!🤢🤢🥺🥺🤮

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 March, 12:38
I didn't know Bruce Jenner (middle) was on Friends!

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
15 March, 11:45

Steve Murray @Stevie
15 March, 04:20
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
I do believe that only one of this cast was female.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
15 March, 11:38
All Male Cast....

This one I had a hard time wrapping my head around!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 09:46
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
And for so many years guys had crushes on who they thought were three women, while women were comparing themselves to them and feeling physically inadequate, unaware that they were actually dudes!

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
15 March, 11:22
😆🤣🤣🤣They all look constipated!!!
It's hot where they are.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 March, 11:11
THEY CAN BE “ FRIENDS “ IN HELL NOW !!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 March, 10:41
😬My goodness...dem dames look .o.l.d. as F***🤐

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 March, 09:29
https://stateofthenation.c... NOTE ANDREW CUOMO.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
15 March, 09:23
Are the actors sworn to secrecy? friends, family, arent talking - " hey babe what acting gig you got today ?" " oh i'm playing aniston, cause shes at gitmo or dead"
" ok have a nice day my love, knock em dead" 🤫😳