Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 01:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
legally when SR dies so does JR in the name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
15 March, 08:04
This was his signature on every GEORGE Magazine under the Editors page. And yes he dropped the Jr. back in the 90's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 02:24
He will unite this country like no one else can!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 01:03
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
RFK Jr seems to agree!

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
14 March, 11:41
J & J (John John) ☺️
1 year delta 🐸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 March, 11:40
We had a few question and answer sessions on 8chan and I remember in one bread an Anon asked "Is JFK Jr. alive?" Q responded "No." I immediately knew he had to have dropped the "Jr." because from the first R post I just knew he was alive. I spent a lot of time trying to convince Anons, but very few would listen and even fewer believed. I just want to say "I told ya so"

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
15 March, 12:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I have been thinking of that answer lately & this is how I interpreted his response. ..to the same conclusion.
Q answered:

JFK JR
------

NO.

He underlined just JFK. NOT the Jr
So in our upside down world I took that as a yes.

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
15 March, 08:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
R actuallly retracted that in the old 8 chan not long after this was posted in 2018 . He stated he never intended that this would be taken seriously.

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
14 March, 11:30
I watched a video of television footage of a show he hosted (about NYC & maybe politics) from way back and the show called him JFK, no Jr added.

Enough Already! @emdSD
14 March, 11:29
can you clarify what is happening regarding the rose garden press conference?
george adamant it did in fact happen
live coverage by richard citizen journalism shows it didnt

both sources are legit (i thought) and they cant both be right. this is confusing and upsetting - leaving me at least even more confused and paranoid

any insight would be appreciated

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 March, 11:16
Obviously PURE LOGIC conclusion.

I also BEAR EXACT NAME of my father.

That is WHY I DURING HIS LIFESPANN PERIOD will be called JUNIOR.

AFTER HIS DEATH I BECOME SENIOR
🤷‍♀️🤣

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 March, 10:47
yea from what i saw he never signed jr as most people dont....its not his legal name.....Q knew who was meant when asking if he was alive............said no. So hes dead or needs to remain hidden wish peeps would give it rest along with all the dead alive people...we will know when its time

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
14 March, 10:29

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 11:15
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
omg YES!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 11:16
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 March, 09:55
waiting with anticipation for Gods perfect order, perfect timing for John to come forward into his destiny✨💙

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
14 March, 09:43
💓💓Be still my heart, hes beautiful!❤️❤️

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 March, 09:41
It was the one of the most -wrong- questions ever asked of Q...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 March, 09:40

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
14 March, 09:50
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
NOT enjoying the SHOW sir!!! NOT! Actually this is the SICKEST way to Play the WORLD as the biggest FOOLS... EVER!
That's MY ignorance showing its TRUE FEELINGS right now!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 March, 09:40

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 07:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
yup

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
14 March, 09:32
🙌

Willa Belle @WillJBella
14 March, 09:32
We the People 🇺🇸🤍

Save America @peaceinamerica1
14 March, 09:31
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
When you know.. you know!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 09:35
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
100%!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
hes awesome! God love him, protect him, stand beside him

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
14 March, 09:29
Ive taken so much flak everywhere for this for so long. Dont Care I Believe it. Too Many Coincidences. Strategically its a beautiful plan. Cant go after or kill something that "isnt there" now can you? Cant wait till He comes out. I wont have to say a word to the people that i talked to about it... Just Smile.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 09:35
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
You got it! :)

karen hennigar @zeffwood
14 March, 09:27
I thought of this fact back when Q posted that JFK Jr wasnt alive

Mariella Rogers @marmar219
14 March, 09:49
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
If you go back to the Q answer to "is Jfk Jr. alive?" Q just uderlined JFK ad said NO-not the Jr. part.-Details are important🤔

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
14 March, 09:27
My lady! Great eye!!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
14 March, 09:24
Good find - now I'm trying to remember what was dropped last week that talked about that - ugh I've got to take better notes. It was about JFK vs the Jr. Jr. dropped after death of Sr.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
14 March, 09:21
again..... fabulous hair

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 March, 09:26
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
I was a hair model...and that is some serious hair..

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 March, 09:20
wow!!👍🙏