Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 09:17
#KennedySunday

Signed John Kennedy - no Jr!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
We had a few question and answer sessions on 8chan and I remember in one bread an Anon asked "Is JFK Jr. alive?" Q responded "No." I immediately knew he had to have dropped the "Jr." because from the first R post I just knew he was alive. I spent a lot of time trying to convince Anons, but very few would listen and even fewer believed. I just want to say "I told ya so"
11:40 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
15 March, 08:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
R actuallly retracted that in the old 8 chan not long after this was posted in 2018 . He stated he never intended that this would be taken seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 10:12
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
Not true

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
15 March, 12:40
I have been thinking of that answer lately & this is how I interpreted his response. ..to the same conclusion.
Q answered:

JFK JR
------

NO.

He underlined just JFK. NOT the Jr
So in our upside down world I took that as a yes.

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
15 March, 01:08
In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication
Im oretty sure the reason JFK is underlined is because there is a link, and the link is not in the original Q post on the chans, its a link to info on JFK from one of these site like Qalerts

15 March, 10:23
In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication
Exactly

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 12:32
First he said yes and then he changed it, I was online and got a screenshot. Check the time stamp!

15 March, 10:22
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
If he said NO, where is that post?

16 March, 05:09
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
It always said "NO" but with JFK underlined, it meant President Kennedy was not alive. Note the time on the copy you have. Whoever copied this post had a 3-hr time difference from when this was posted, which means they could have manipulated the post

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
14 March, 11:48
OOOH YA....feels explosively awesome now doesn't⁉️😁👏😁

14 March, 11:50
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
It sure does