Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 06:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩
05:52 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
16 March, 06:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
ok one final thing - and i'm sorry to keep putting on your thread jody donohue :(
and this is probably nothing to most of u - i'm just new to this and it all seems so blatant now when i look for it
after kate's 'suicide' by hanging - look at the photos - and what david wrote... very very odd to write, let alone twice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
16 March, 06:21
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Just Wow!

Enough Already! @emdSD
16 March, 04:34
thx for the info about spade and tiger - i didnt know they were together and started to look into it. fishy as hell.
he golfed with a veryy shady 4 some. (jada pinkett smith, dwayne wade and david spade?!). i could have advised tiger this was a bad idea
and no tweets from lebron or others in the woke crowd wishing him get well... who did tweet was pretty much a who's who of irrelevance like cher and michael phelps. obama did tweet but it was oddly worded. (see photos)
and trump tweeted through his spokesperson a sincere message: "Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion."
tiger a conservative and a trump friend and supporter
thoughts? it seems strange (and obvious) something is not right

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 March, 05:17
He picks things up very quickly. 🤔 Doesn't pass the sniff test, you're right.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
20 March, 10:57
good "listener" as if he might have been threatened.. perhaps he knows too much..

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 11:36
who is the 'kate'? thanks :)

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 March, 11:42
Designer Kate Spade - they found her hung on a door knob. Thus the term door knob hangers which has been applied to many of those found this way who might have had intel about child trafficking.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 March, 11:43
Kate Spade? his sister in law

PAIN NOW @PAIN
14 March, 09:12
PUBLIC justice would be so magical RIGHT NOW. But, sigh, we are not allowed to see anytning at all. Meanwhile, good people drop dead as I type this. Fascinating times. Troubling times. The VERY best of times.

How long are folks willing to sit by and do nothing until we SEE real justice? Anyone pushed as far as they can be pushed or "Done in 2090"?

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 10:15
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I understand that fustration, especially those that have been waiting for years. A lot of people suffering. 😔 Imagine if this was never dealt with.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 08:30
Do you think he had her killed?

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 08:44
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Not knowing. Pretty weird circumstances that's for sure.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 11:54
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I suspect he had something to do with her death, along with Farley. Spade's career took off after Farley died. 🤔