Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 06:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 05:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 08:30
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Do you think he had her killed?

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I suspect he had something to do with her death, along with Farley. Spade's career took off after Farley died. 🤔
11:54 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
15 March, 12:47
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Oh wow. I never thought Spade was funny. After what I have been learning about Hollywood it is now making sense why so many untalented people seem to "make it". Dennis Miller seems like a good guy and he got away from them, it seems.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 01:41
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
This is merely speculation on my part, of course! Anyway, after Farley's death, other people in that SNL clique had successful careers in entertainment, like his friends Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. This past year I've learned that anyone who's achieved so much fame and fortune is either related to one of the Ill[u]mnati families, or they paid a hefty initiation fee to become part of the elite.