Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
20 March, 10:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Spare us tax payers a few bucks..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
15 March, 05:04
bye bye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 01:07
🤔

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 05:52
Thispos is bigger than we think. He was close to Farley, Naya( disappeared, body washed up)Kate..with Tiger before the accident. 🤷‍♀️💩

Enough Already! @emdSD
16 March, 04:34
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
thx for the info about spade and tiger - i didnt know they were together and started to look into it. fishy as hell.
he golfed with a veryy shady 4 some. (jada pinkett smith, dwayne wade and david spade?!). i could have advised tiger this was a bad idea
and no tweets from lebron or others in the woke crowd wishing him get well... who did tweet was pretty much a who's who of irrelevance like cher and michael phelps. obama did tweet but it was oddly worded. (see photos)
and trump tweeted through his spokesperson a sincere message: "Get well soon, Tiger. You are a true champion."
tiger a conservative and a trump friend and supporter
thoughts? it seems strange (and obvious) something is not right

Enough Already! @emdSD
16 March, 06:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
ok one final thing - and i'm sorry to keep putting on your thread jody donohue :(
and this is probably nothing to most of u - i'm just new to this and it all seems so blatant now when i look for it
after kate's 'suicide' by hanging - look at the photos - and what david wrote... very very odd to write, let alone twice.

Moses Brown @LeaveYourPride
14 March, 04:42
Question: when was this video made? if last year, it's pretty obvious he's talking about when Tom got Covid in March of 2020 while in Australia. No?

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
14 March, 03:08
Was Hanx in Australia to source more adreno? (The dumbs were bad down there!!) USA might have been in short supply? Wasn't David spade having a golf weekend with Tiger Woods (I think he's a good guy!) just before his car 'accident'?? What did David Spades reference to Willow Smith mean?

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
16 March, 12:39
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
It was the second time Hanx was here in Australia, he was trying to get to Antarctica where they have a hugh supply of adreno stored. But he didn't get there. Now he is no more, or he's holidaying at GITMO.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
13 March, 11:04
Yet another no-talent POS. I'm guessing his brother killed Kate Spade. (photos of her before she died, red scarf, mouse mask afterwards...)

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 05:45
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
What does the mouse mask mean? I saw her husband was wearing one.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 10:28
Has anyone checked his roof in the last year?😂

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 11:57
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
He sounded unhinged! 😅 When I first saw the video I thought Dave, if you and Hanx are such good buddies, you can give him a call to check how he's doing.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 March, 10:13
What exactly is this nut saying Ezra?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 March, 10:04
looks like we have another CGI.
Next!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
13 March, 09:52
i have Always thought this dude was gay as fuck. no doubt.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 March, 09:43
David Spade....Makes me wonder about Chris Farley...🧐

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 March, 09:35
is it just me ..but his hands looks creepy wierd..

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 March, 07:55
Gone? I bet!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
13 March, 07:52
byeee, Dave

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 March, 07:50
I can't bring myself to watch this fool again I got banned from Twitter over calling him a pedo Fagge. It was one of these videos

GREGORY TODD @GQT
13 March, 07:49
.Mirror

GREGORY TODD @GQT
13 March, 07:49
Quinton Quarantino

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 March, 07:28
I think memory serves well her,e didn't he say it all hangs on Hanx now? Something about ship going down, we all go down?

And what about Madonna or whoever that was, sitting in a bathtub filled with milk, talking about how COVID is the great ehmm... what was it she said? Equalizer? We are all in this together?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
14 March, 01:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Yeah that was Madonna, and hopefully she's gone. And as for David Spade, who the hell goes out onto a roof with a gun over a virus? This was definitely NOT what he was referring to.

How did all these celebrities get tied up into this shit? Because when all first started, they weren't doing it for bloodshed, but somewhere down the line, it happened.

Madonna is another creature altogether. She was already into all things perverted anyway, so it wasn't much of a stretch for her to go down that road.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
15 March, 07:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I thought the same thing about that freaky Madonna video and I never heard anyone mention that till you! If one goes down we all go down? She was NOT talking about Covid!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
13 March, 07:03
Sayonara peddywood

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 March, 07:31
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
The p3dowood folks have been rather quiet these past several months. 🤔And a couple of months ago I saw an ad for an interview with George Clooney on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. It looked like a CGI version of Clooney, and not even good CGI. 🤡

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 March, 06:57
I remember when this first came out. [They] knew if the Hollywood handlers got rounded up then the rest of Pedowood was "fooked" as Vincent Kennedy says. They ARE fooked.
"They thought you'd follow the stars." ~ Q

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
13 March, 06:54
bye then

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 March, 06:52
Well then....

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
😲WOW. Theze people are so comforable with their sickness. 🤪 mind boggeling the grossness.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 March, 06:51

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 March, 09:04
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
thats a rats mask right

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 March, 06:40

John Tiger @JohnTiger
13 March, 06:31
This man has a great suggestion, panicky Hollywood pedos are bound to spill the beans or at least lead to a good kek

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
13 March, 06:27
Never liked him.
Won't miss none of them.
Ready, Aim, Fire!

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
14 March, 01:54
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
I have to agree with you. The ones I really liked for their talents was Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, but meh, they're in some movies I like. That is all. I can watch with utter detachment of them.

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
13 March, 06:23
Hanx "the supplier"

Shar Sirn @SharS
13 March, 06:21
buh buy THUG!