John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 March, 11:11
Starter: JFK
Finisher: DJT
[Beam of Light Activated]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
14 March, 11:38
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I especially like the last sentence on the screen --
THIS TIME HISTORY DOESN’T REPEAT ITSELF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
Only thing Trump has is your attention. Be careful where you step.
02:45 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elric in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
14 March, 03:01
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
I disagree.

President Trump has proved himself to me.

I have been watching him since he bravely spoke up on behalf of all us regarding Obama's fake birth certificate.

Sorry you are so distrustful of a man who is so worthy of our attention and support.

But if there is " incoming" ....which is enemy fire ... we all have to bond together -trust your fellow man to have your back.

And There IS an enemy out there - a BIG enemy who has been stealing our children and eating them !

So choose a lane ... but please get out of ours because we have serious business to deal with.

Now, if I were in a platoon with you then I would be careful where I would step. Not that you don't have the right to question things. But snide rumor mongering is is just plain garbage.

Have a nice day.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 March, 04:03
well put! I am with you, get out of our lane. i have unfollowed and blocked. Questioning is on thing, but attacking 1 man continuosly is no better than what the other side does. I for one choose not to be bombarded with straight negativity from people who just post it for the reaction. I wish him nithing but what he deserves. I sincerely hope it is good but....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 02:27
I love him. I have just been in this so long, fighting so many battles. ALL I know because of my info. THAT it is like disconnect this may really finally be happening, even though I spent thirty years of my life trying to share very real, viable info. SO still coming to grips with this. I fully expected victory, just really a different day and time then thirty years ago when hardly anyone knew. Probably like when the first real soldier shows up to have your back in battle, and from a few now millions who know. I have been waiting for ya'll. Still sinking in, you are here now.