Starter: JFK
Finisher: DJT
[Beam of Light Activated]
11:11 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 May, 10:46
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Note...17 days between Starter Finisher birthdays. 29 to 14. Coincidence? I think not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 May, 07:33
Wow. Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
27 March, 10:22
There is an ARMY of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT and #Team17 ! We are committed to helping them finish what #jfk started. #SlavesNoMore #trumpwon #JusticeForJFK

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 08:55
https://anonup.com/thread/... ASTRA ZENICA INGREDIENTS..NOT SO GOOS.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 08:55
VERY GOOD

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 08:54
GOOD

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
14 March, 08:19
awesome 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
14 March, 06:29
Magnificent presentation. #Army Activated. Share the message of hope. God is still on the throne; #GodWins

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
14 March, 03:17
Awesome- Lets Rock this Place-*i hace come to fullfill not to dedteoy

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
14 March, 03:18
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
DESTROY

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
14 March, 03:08
Awesome love this❣️

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
14 March, 02:42
Thlank you Itak qanons!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 March, 02:38
Thank you for this! Great video!

Leigh spring @Awake_in_nv
14 March, 01:11
I miss Pres Trump so much!

Willa Belle @WillJBella
14 March, 12:50
Awesome 🙏❤️ 🇺🇸 so proud to be a part of it

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
14 March, 12:30
This is AWESOME! Holy Spirit bumps and all...

julie baja @JB4DJT
14 March, 12:11
THAT was FANTASTIC......Makes me proud to be a MAGA PATRIOT🇺🇸💥

Patriot America @Trump4us123
14 March, 12:10
Beautiful video!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
14 March, 12:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏🐯🐯🐯❣️❣️❣️❣️

Not1 Worry @WeWin
14 March, 12:00
Beautiful

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
14 March, 11:38
I especially like the last sentence on the screen --
THIS TIME HISTORY DOESN’T REPEAT ITSELF.

Storm Bringer @Elric
14 March, 02:45
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only thing Trump has is your attention. Be careful where you step.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
12 March, 10:28
Loving it! thank you

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 March, 09:50
WOW. President Kennedy is Proudly watching his son, John. President Trump is stealth: He's coming Back in Authority & Victory to FINISH what President Kennedy started. John Kennedy Jr. has been critical in helping POTUS & he's coming soon.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
12 March, 09:43
I cried, prayed, had goosebumps all over plus I'm overly excited. This video is beyond words. God bless.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 March, 09:37
ABSOLUTLY BADASSES RFK DJT

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 09:27
Absolutely Amazing. Loved this- done very well. Two Great Men, I cried very hard when we the people lost Potus JFK. I wasnt but a youngster in Middle School but I knew in my Soul that this was a Great Man who was murdered. I remember praying very hard for the family that gave their beautiful Husband/Father, the ultimate sacrifice. The Evil stole Potus JFK from them & us, the people of our Country. I pray for justice to see the evil be expunged & the Light of Christ to be as bright as ever with a huge Victory for the American People & our Future. It's going to be Biblical & Epic. What a time to be alive. Glory be to Father God. All faith, light & Love be present.

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 March, 09:31
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Beautiful

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
03 April, 03:21
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Wholeheartedly agree with what you have stated!

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 06:52
DROP THE MIC!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
14 March, 03:27
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Why all the drama? The military/NSA have everything! They have all the election rigging forensic evidence. I get the "allow Biden to wake up the sheeple" for a while, but this bringing us to the verge of world war, albiet be fake, is going to cause a lot of heartache, health issues, suicide, strokes of innocent people. Nesara was supposed to be implemented on 9/11/01 but we all know what happened to stop it. JFK was also going to implement. Neither of these two attempts to implement were going to use a fake war scare. Why do we need to do this now? According to many I follow, the QFS is up and running. So take down Biden, the deep state and usher in Trumpsara already!

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
14 March, 03:36
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
meanwhile ppl are depressed, suicidal, and losing their minds....

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
10 March, 06:38
Very encouraging

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 March, 06:02
Beautiful!❤️