Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
16 March, 06:21
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
As a resident in Wa I will agree. Ive never been avble to vote in person since Ive moved here. Us and Oregon as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 05:05
I’m sorry the corrupt elections, legislators and judges, lawyers and laws have been bought and paid for long before, I was very born that’s a long time. UNTIL NOW PRESIDENT TRUMP WINS AND SAVES THE WORLD FROM EXTENTION. And people still think Biden is the president this shit scares me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
14 March, 04:31
This bill was passed under the defunked USA INC america is now a republic this bill means fuck all it is just to push the people over the edge to wake them up trump is the president not joe and most congress etc are in gitmo hold the line do not panic

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 March, 05:15
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
And there’s people on Mars and the Sun we need to Research the Truth because this shits going to get real... if it’s blowing my mind just imagine what it’s gonna do to my Know It All Sister ! 😲

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 March, 01:16
Yet some claiming massive election fraud are also soliciting for donations.......not right.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
14 March, 01:05
We do get it and we also know we cant stop the Goverment! We need to replace the whole system! Way past time to For God to wipe the evil from the face of the earth!

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
14 March, 01:04
Wa hasn't had a "fair" election in decades. I don't even know how we are under the radar in all the fraud, China connections, murderous Governors...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 March, 12:34
WA ST LEADING AMERICA IN VOTER FRAUD SINCE 99’
WA ST LEADING AMERICA IN DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SINCE 99’
[ D ]. HAVE RUINED THE STATE SINCE GARY LOCKE !! & NOW WITH IDIOT INSLEE !!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 March, 12:22
Well, the "ugly option" involves the 2nd amendment. Let's hope it does not come to this.