Only people mentioned by Giacomina in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
20 March, 12:13
In response God Wins to her Publication
I love this so much. It is soo true. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
20 March, 01:59
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
You are so right. Most of my childhood spent on USAF Bases w great sense of safety. On Sat. my brother and I would get on out bikes to either movie theatre or bowling...then to grab a hamburger...late swim getting home by dinner. At night we would go out w flashlights and catch frogs. Then release when bucket full. Have NO IDEA WHY but it was fun. My son born in '87 also lucky b/c my parents lived in a small Southern town on a two street neighborhood w huge back yards, a creek etc. I knew w them he would get to play hard & experience a little of what I had..My parents DEMANDED they could have him 2-4 wks in summer meaning we had to drive down every weekend to be sure all was well. It was. My Dad took him someplace different every day! My Mother planned activities w the 4 other kids his age that lived on the street. He had a blast! As a grandparent now I understand what a gift I gave my son & my retired parents....even though I called about 15x/day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga MAGA @Agam04
18 March, 09:52
Best childhood ever!

God Wins @Giacomina
19 March, 07:37
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
You betcha!

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
18 March, 08:49
how'd everyone know to blow in Nintendo games?? anyone??

Michele G.. @MicheleG
18 March, 08:06
i miss these times 😔

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
18 March, 07:40
I wasn't born in those years but went to school in the 50's and 60's so I remember all that. My best friend lived a few miles above me and we used to set a time and she would start walking and I would and we'd meet in the middle and decide which house we were going to spend the evening in. No worrys about someone grabbig us. Maybe slow up and see if we wanted a hitch but we'd say no and they went on.. All the cartoons, American bandstand, Elvis on Ed sullivans show..all great times..I want that all again for my grandchildren. Please God make it so.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 March, 07:11
I swam in the Cuyahoga river ( the only one that runs both north and south) and drank from a water hose and from the springs around town

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 March, 07:59
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
ditto

God Wins @Giacomina
19 March, 07:41
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
We used to wade in the muddy river looking for frogs, it was glorious. Getting hosed down outside wasn't as much fun though but we weren't allowed in the house until we were mud free!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 March, 07:07
Those were the good old days! Remember them well!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 04:31
best times innocense