God Wins @Giacomina
14 March, 07:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson @Jiggitron
I love this so much. It is soo true. 😊
12:13 AM - Mar 20, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jiggitron in this post can reply
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
20 March, 01:59
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
You are so right. Most of my childhood spent on USAF Bases w great sense of safety. On Sat. my brother and I would get on out bikes to either movie theatre or bowling...then to grab a hamburger...late swim getting home by dinner. At night we would go out w flashlights and catch frogs. Then release when bucket full. Have NO IDEA WHY but it was fun. My son born in '87 also lucky b/c my parents lived in a small Southern town on a two street neighborhood w huge back yards, a creek etc. I knew w them he would get to play hard & experience a little of what I had..My parents DEMANDED they could have him 2-4 wks in summer meaning we had to drive down every weekend to be sure all was well. It was. My Dad took him someplace different every day! My Mother planned activities w the 4 other kids his age that lived on the street. He had a blast! As a grandparent now I understand what a gift I gave my son & my retired parents....even though I called about 15x/day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396