Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The Masterpiece by Jon McNaughton:

© JonMcNaughton = 17 letters
The Masterpiece - Anagram
= Smite Earth’s Heretic Atheists
Jon McNaughton - Anagram
= Chan Anon Hangout

Dark to light, something big’s about to happen, much of what’s happening is beneath the surface, all will be revealed (DECLAS), SKY EVENT, unveil America’s true enemy, the best is yet to come... He’s occupying the “church” of the royals in London because he’s sitting in Westminster Abbey like he owns the place (and he does, on behalf of the free world).

“Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain. There is simply no other way than to use the Military.” - Q

How will history remember the
Presidency of Donald J. Trump?

I believe it will be considered his masterpiece.

GREAT AWAKENING - ACTIVATED!
06:25 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
11 April, 10:57
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Exo 6:6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem H1350 you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take G726 ➔ it by force. G726

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 12:12
He's occupying the "church" of the royals in London because he's sitting in Westminster Abbey like he owns the place...I'm assuming this is a referece to President Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 March, 12:03
WOW...thx for all your hard work! AMAZING...

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
17 March, 09:17
IS IT STARTING??

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 March, 11:58
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
fucking fagget freddy lmao

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 March, 12:50

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 March, 12:41
I saw this and knew this is close the the end!👇
https://www.irrawaddy.com/...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
17 March, 12:29
🙏🏼❤️

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 09:16
You think we will SEE justice soon? Time is of the essence.

Absolutely baffled at how long they are dragging this out!

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
14 March, 05:08
Whoop. The USS Roosevelt is a 'Nuclear powered Aircraft Carrier'
currently in the Indo-Pacific.. (BTW...My screenshot said 8:49 ....
Q 849 - WATCH THE WATER) !

this just in ....article...it is 'manned' by THREE Women!
https://www.cpf.navy.mil/n...

Hilarious comm - 'Bidan' JUST yesterday 'promoted two female Generals 'that Trump would have snubbed'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

(and HERE - three women are 'manning' the USS Roosevelt
that Dan just happened to post about yesterday???)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 March, 03:12
Just wow! Thank you for all that you do!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 March, 12:48
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK

LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 March, 11:13
Oh Lord, we're ready
Bring it on

Wrap us in Your armour

Let it be swift
Let us be FREE

With all Your glory
With all Your light
With all Your love
With all Your wisdon
With all your power

Amen

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 April, 07:02
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
PANOPLY....USE IT...

Deb Reed @Tristin
02 April, 07:14
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Amen

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
14 March, 10:49
Great work on such an important com that drives at the very heart of the matter. The freedom of the US from the clutches of the London cabal as Juan so often discusses.
The painting itself reminds me of Monet. He did a series of paintings titled Houses of Parliament during his time in London during the autumn of 1899 and the early months of 1900 and 1901.

14 March, 04:26
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
I couldn’t agree more! And wow I’d love to see that - my Mom & I went to a great Monet exibit a few years ago that displayed the paintings he did while nearly blind and it was just amazing :)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 March, 09:48
Thank you so much for always providing such well documented information, Hammurabi!!!!

14 March, 04:27
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
TY! It is an absolute labor of LOVE :)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 March, 09:37
Someone earlier posted that the location is the Houses of Parliament...

Both are centers for the cabal, one for the spirit, one for Earthly law... both now corrupt.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
14 March, 09:19
B L E S S ❤❤❤

14 March, 06:41
The aircraft carrier vid is 19 seconds long & Q-D 19 also has the phrase “paint the full picture” which even further links it to the other three tweets (this is a mind bogglingly “deep” series of coms.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 March, 07:59
I don;t paint , like ever , but my daughter talked me into it this past Thanksgiving.I was happy to share on twitter with all of my favorites (Cuomo especially )

bahahaha.

#Fooked !!!!