Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 March, 06:25
The Masterpiece by Jon McNaughton:

© JonMcNaughton = 17 letters
The Masterpiece - Anagram
= Smite Earth’s Heretic Atheists
Jon McNaughton - Anagram
= Chan Anon Hangout

Dark to light, something big’s about to happen, much of what’s happening is beneath the surface, all will be revealed (DECLAS), SKY EVENT, unveil America’s true enemy, the best is yet to come... He’s occupying the “church” of the royals in London because he’s sitting in Westminster Abbey like he owns the place (and he does, on behalf of the free world).

“Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain. There is simply no other way than to use the Military.” - Q

How will history remember the
Presidency of Donald J. Trump?

I believe it will be considered his masterpiece.

GREAT AWAKENING - ACTIVATED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
Great work on such an important com that drives at the very heart of the matter. The freedom of the US from the clutches of the London cabal as Juan so often discusses.
The painting itself reminds me of Monet. He did a series of paintings titled Houses of Parliament during his time in London during the autumn of 1899 and the early months of 1900 and 1901.
10:49 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaiKate108 in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 March, 04:26
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
I couldn’t agree more! And wow I’d love to see that - my Mom & I went to a great Monet exibit a few years ago that displayed the paintings he did while nearly blind and it was just amazing :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396