Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 March, 06:30
THIS IS ASTONISHING!

By Land & by Water & by Air = Football Field, Whale in the Ocean, Jet in the Sky.

“We will fight in the fields, we will fight on the seas, we will fight in the air.” - Churchill

Also represents Paul Revere’s Ride “One if by land, Two of by sea.” - Longfellow

*All three of these Dan Scavino tweets directly correspond to each other and Q-D 15 and all three mention Podesta, Soros, 11.3 & the Wizard’s & Warlock’s (WW = White Whale) independently. This COM is a thing of beauty.

Dan Scavino is showing us that The Plan,
The Great Awakening and the ultimate battle between the children of light and the children of darkness against the remnant substructure of the cabal’s dark dealing stranglehold on humanity is Ongoing, Inviolable, Resolute & being won.

*Digs on all 3 tweets in this post ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
13 March, 10:15
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
All the dates and events given to#Anons to look forward to were meant not so much as something to be reached but rather to give us enough positive momentum to carry us through to this time of seeming uncertainty that we find ourselves in where, from our vantage point, it may seem as though 'nothing' is happening but really, we are now allowing the good ALLIANCE forces to do their necessary work UNINCUMBERED by our OWN EXPECTATIONS...
White Light @projectwhitelight

WE Anons R sur sick of this crap.
Take a brake, relax & mayB watch some old cartoons...
We can not speed up the process..
The Enemy is EMENSE.
Target & enlarge #5 ....2 see what I Mean, if you think #2 doesn't cut it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it