Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 March, 11:47
Let me explain for you folks.... I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS... I'm here to share MY LIFE EXPERIENCE THROUGH CPS AND ADOPTION.... It's not all peaches and cream....yeah I was molested and raped. I was one of 15 in our "church"....We were used....because we had no civil value....we were numbers....take your silver spoon life and f off... Yeah we all keep in touch, we are the broken family....don't judge...LEARN TO LOVE....CHRIST TOLD YOU TO....

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
13 March, 11:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I am adopted and I was very lucky to have had great foster parents who became my mom and dad. I am one of the lucky ones. people do not realize the abuse that goes on and no one cares. cos is the worst. we need to stop them all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
13 March, 11:56
In response Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA to her Publication
I'm so happy for you! It's nice to hear success stories.

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it