Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 March, 11:47
Let me explain for you folks.... I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS... I'm here to share MY LIFE EXPERIENCE THROUGH CPS AND ADOPTION.... It's not all peaches and cream....yeah I was molested and raped. I was one of 15 in our "church"....We were used....because we had no civil value....we were numbers....take your silver spoon life and f off... Yeah we all keep in touch, we are the broken family....don't judge...LEARN TO LOVE....CHRIST TOLD YOU TO....

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
I am adopted and I was very lucky to have had great foster parents who became my mom and dad. I am one of the lucky ones. people do not realize the abuse that goes on and no one cares. cos is the worst. we need to stop them all
11:52 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Frostygirl28 in this post can reply
Julie Boe @JulieB
13 March, 11:56
In response Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA to her Publication
I'm so happy for you! It's nice to hear success stories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 11:58
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
If God is for us, who can be against us....

nuff said

14 March, 12:00
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
🙏👊🙏

13 March, 11:55
You speak truth.... I'm blessed to hear of your blessing.

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
13 March, 11:53
CPS

13 March, 11:56
C hild
P readator
S ervice