Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:44
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
This is no longer a movie. Rumors upon rumors...'white Hats in control"... all for optic's sake..... Still have MEGA amounts of Chemtrails. Still have HAARP. Old people are frightened and YES they are awake and yet no end in sight. Comforting them with 'Trite words of...'just Hold the line'...'Dont give up' as they watch their Dr's try to murder them with a vaccine that they know will kill them. (as I said, they are awake).. They wont go into the Dr for any appt now. They want their small amount of $$ out of the banks. They dont watch TV, the libraries are all closed. They cry at night. They cry during the day. Perhaps this is the plan ...to wear people down to kill them off easier. They dont wish to watch any more of this directors cut nightmare movie. I just get to pray for them. They speak to me ,because I listen. I record their voices/thoughts because no one else will.
08:59 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 March, 10:27
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Not all Drs are minions of evil...

My Dr does not require masks of his patients, nor his nurses, or staff...

At my annual check up he said, "Take Vit D and Zinc, in this 'covid season' "

Yes... you could hear the 'quotes'...

He never once asked if I wanted the vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
13 March, 10:11
These are crimes against humanity for sure. I think all age groups have been equally victimized in this. The young fear because they are wrongly the transporters. No, they changed that to no symptons, no transmission. If masks worked, we could wear them and visit them. Then, we can't work in our small businesses anymore, as the adults try to find means to support their families. And, for all, quarentine the "sick" not the testing victim with no symptoms. The list goes on. Get your care facility to begin skpe and see and talk with your loved ones, of all ages. Don't vaccine, but give them immune building vitamins and minerals, and even, HCQ is highly effective.
https://leohohmann.com/202...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 09:53
The Military is not going to stop the chemtrails. They are the ones creating them. They need the junk up there in the skies for the medium their radars and weapons defense systems work through. We will be told that if we all agree to a New World Order, a One World Government, then there will be no more wars and we will not need to spray; just sign your soul over here. Once everyone signs on they will say, Um ya,, we neeed to spray and fire up defense weapons again because of these hostile aliens heading our way, but don't worry, the fact checkers say those chemicals are perfectly safe for you. Live a detox cleansing lifestyle best you can, take a good D vitamin and love the people around you. Pray a lot. Give gratitude for the songs of the brids, the laughter of children and the hugs we get from those we love. We made life complicated and we need to simplify it. God, good friends and family, healthy local food, clean water, shelter and lots of love and laughter. That's all we need.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 March, 11:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Does not line up for me right now, you know the statement
"The Best is yet to come" maybe I will see it lining up shortly.
Whatever that"Best is yet to come" is, or the other statement
"Nothing can stop what is coming" if they do arrive with a
vengance and good things in tow, will it remove demons
from millions of lefty activists, from murderous doctors, from
psychotic evil Politicians. Or just the plain old low IQ and mentaly
dangerous ones that will run you over for liking Trump and
not wanting a mask and vaccine...if those types don't disappear
with Trump re-appearing, just doesn't work

Aussie Patriot @LightField
13 March, 09:42
As difficult as it is for millions of us all around the world, there's no easy option for the White Hats / Humanity to eventually win this war...... I still believe it was the far better option - & is still being gamed out daily by their super computers - than the horrendous alternative where millions possibly billions of people would have been wiped out & seriously injured (& animals, plants, food crops etc wiped out) by a nuclear war. ❤️🌏🙏

13 March, 10:21
In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication
It wont be nuclear War. It still will be millions by the vaccines. They are thought of as "acceptable Casualties of WAR. (This isnt my 1st rodeo)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 09:43
Right! There are no facts that give evidence of a "plan", unless the plan is that we are being held complacent while the heat of the water turns up on us "frogs", until its too late to do anything about it. Why would anyone trust a plan they know nothing about and were not a part of? Anyone can claim God is behind them. There are no facts to research and support that the Military is going to do anything about the treason commited by so many or the treasonous elections or the unconstitutional mask, test and vaxine mandates. We get crumbs, rehashed qtips, gemantria, cgi baloney, coincidences, interpretations of events, Biden and Kamala, in exchange for our trust and popcorn gone stale. In and with God we can do all things. It's up to us to take control over our health, communities, local and state governments. Organize together now; parents against school unions, workers against employers, business owners against Mayors and Governors. Strength in numbers and in God.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 March, 09:27
I can relate a little. I recently received a call from my doctor's office 3 weeks prior to a follow up appointment. Fortunately, it went to voicemail so I can listen on my own terms. The office assistant/nurse/whoever wanted to know if I had taken the vaccine and when, and if not, can they make an appointment for me to get it. I have no intention of getting the vaccine, and I'm pissed and terrified that they would call me unsolicited like that even after I told my doctor a few months ago I did not want the vaccine. I plan on cancelling my appointment because I anticipate a hard push for me to get the shot. I'm also pissed I feel I need to cancel the appointment because I don't want to deal with any pressure.

Gail White @Ga59994511
13 March, 09:24
I am/have been praying for all people. I feel like I am losing my entire famiy. I have talked all I know to say, digital warrior and the like. I am leaving it in God's hands and pray His will be done. He is in control not me. 🥲

Maria. Liv. @maria07
13 March, 09:23
😫It's just gotten too far out now. This costs many lives, anxiety and depression. Do not think it is God's will to continue this circus crazy. Now that's enough, And it makes me sad to read. Praying.🙏

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
13 March, 09:20
I hope you are describing yourself cause I'm old and it's not describing me.. I perfectly capable of refusing a vacinne, (did it twice) and doctors still treating me so far. I do not fear anything. I put everything it Jesus' hands. He will return soon and take me to his side. Are you ready? Do not fear.

13 March, 10:15
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
Nope, Im not describing myself. I am recording what is said to me by the elderly people I work for and know very well.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 09:19
I understand we almost lost my Mom 3 times and she was in the hospital for over a month. My duaghter lost her grandpa in a nursing home to covid (pneumonia) Nana is so hoping that we are to the end.
I do believe with all my heart tho that this was the only way to save our world and that this way was the path with the fewest deaths and least harm to people.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
13 March, 09:12