Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:44
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 March, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is no longer a movie. Rumors upon rumors...'white Hats in control"... all for optic's sake..... Still have MEGA amounts of Chemtrails. Still have HAARP. Old people are frightened and YES they are awake and yet no end in sight. Comforting them with 'Trite words of...'just Hold the line'...'Dont give up' as they watch their Dr's try to murder them with a vaccine that they know will kill them. (as I said, they are awake).. They wont go into the Dr for any appt now. They want their small amount of $$ out of the banks. They dont watch TV, the libraries are all closed. They cry at night. They cry during the day. Perhaps this is the plan ...to wear people down to kill them off easier. They dont wish to watch any more of this directors cut nightmare movie. I just get to pray for them. They speak to me ,because I listen. I record their voices/thoughts because no one else will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 09:53
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
The Military is not going to stop the chemtrails. They are the ones creating them. They need the junk up there in the skies for the medium their radars and weapons defense systems work through. We will be told that if we all agree to a New World Order, a One World Government, then there will be no more wars and we will not need to spray; just sign your soul over here. Once everyone signs on they will say, Um ya,, we neeed to spray and fire up defense weapons again because of these hostile aliens heading our way, but don't worry, the fact checkers say those chemicals are perfectly safe for you. Live a detox cleansing lifestyle best you can, take a good D vitamin and love the people around you. Pray a lot. Give gratitude for the songs of the brids, the laughter of children and the hugs we get from those we love. We made life complicated and we need to simplify it. God, good friends and family, healthy local food, clean water, shelter and lots of love and laughter. That's all we need.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
Does not line up for me right now, you know the statement
"The Best is yet to come" maybe I will see it lining up shortly.
Whatever that"Best is yet to come" is, or the other statement
"Nothing can stop what is coming" if they do arrive with a
vengance and good things in tow, will it remove demons
from millions of lefty activists, from murderous doctors, from
psychotic evil Politicians. Or just the plain old low IQ and mentaly
dangerous ones that will run you over for liking Trump and
not wanting a mask and vaccine...if those types don't disappear
with Trump re-appearing, just doesn't work
11:22 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 12:17
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yup we need our own country of freedom lovers with our own military to protect and defend freedom. The Constitutional Republic of the United States has long been infiltrated and taken over by commies. I think the real optics are the fake free country with persons that defend the constituion that we pretend to be, though clearly are not that at all, if we ever even were. Is there any place left China has not taken over yet?