Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi
07:44 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 March, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yep as in the bible the mark of the beast is the only way to survive. i will eat bugs before i get the vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 10:51
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Nana too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 March, 10:36
The sad truth is most have complied to the mask, vax & virus agenda.

This is have far people have been fallen.
No critical thinking
No resistance
Nothing

Reap what you sow.

As painful as it is the hardest lessons are learned this way.

Wherher we like it or not it JUST has to be this way.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
13 March, 10:45
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Is this suppose to raise vibes? Alot of us are well aware and have loved ones comprimised.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 March, 10:56
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
spell cheack

The sad truth is most have complied to the mask, vax & virus agenda.

This is how far people have fallen.
No critical thinking
No resistance
Nothing

Reap what you sow.

As painful as it is the hardest lessons are learned this way.

Whether we like it or not it JUST has to be this way.

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
13 March, 10:31
Thank the Lord we don't have to worry much longer. He isn't going to let this go on much longer. Trust God and no one else. He's stated thruogh his Prophets this will end and the virus will disappear!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 10:17
Whoever is behind the false hope NESARA psyop is mocking everyone who beleives in it with this too. The money is suppose to come from a trust set up by a St Germaine. Look at the nazi restaurants name forcing people to vaccinate if they are to get the goods. Some say some big money may be given out later under some plan, but that ti will come with strings..

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 March, 09:51
what the actual fook!!!?? this is now in the US?
stay strong frens 🙏🏻❤️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 March, 08:59
This is no longer a movie. Rumors upon rumors...'white Hats in control"... all for optic's sake..... Still have MEGA amounts of Chemtrails. Still have HAARP. Old people are frightened and YES they are awake and yet no end in sight. Comforting them with 'Trite words of...'just Hold the line'...'Dont give up' as they watch their Dr's try to murder them with a vaccine that they know will kill them. (as I said, they are awake).. They wont go into the Dr for any appt now. They want their small amount of $$ out of the banks. They dont watch TV, the libraries are all closed. They cry at night. They cry during the day. Perhaps this is the plan ...to wear people down to kill them off easier. They dont wish to watch any more of this directors cut nightmare movie. I just get to pray for them. They speak to me ,because I listen. I record their voices/thoughts because no one else will.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
13 March, 10:11
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
These are crimes against humanity for sure. I think all age groups have been equally victimized in this. The young fear because they are wrongly the transporters. No, they changed that to no symptons, no transmission. If masks worked, we could wear them and visit them. Then, we can't work in our small businesses anymore, as the adults try to find means to support their families. And, for all, quarentine the "sick" not the testing victim with no symptoms. The list goes on. Get your care facility to begin skpe and see and talk with your loved ones, of all ages. Don't vaccine, but give them immune building vitamins and minerals, and even, HCQ is highly effective.
https://leohohmann.com/202...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 March, 10:27
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Not all Drs are minions of evil...

My Dr does not require masks of his patients, nor his nurses, or staff...

At my annual check up he said, "Take Vit D and Zinc, in this 'covid season' "

Yes... you could hear the 'quotes'...

He never once asked if I wanted the vax.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
13 March, 08:49
THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME IN HISTORY.
DEPOPULATION IS HAPPENING. CULLING THE HERD IS REAL.
DECISIONS WE MAKE TODAY CANNOT BE REVERSED IN SOME CASES. I.E. THE JAB. NO DETOX.
CRITICAL THINKING IS THE KEY-WITHOUT FEAR. THERE IS CHOICE.
NO HYPERBOLE, PATRIOTS.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 March, 08:33
But what concerns me is...are we going to have to wait until nobody can work or pay to live any longer? To be forced into a vaccine and then it will be too late for all of us??

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
13 March, 08:22
I remember Bards speaking of this also, asking us where we would draw the line personally. I remember this like yesterday because his words set my mind in a new direction. Even if it didn't look like it a year ago... we always had a choice. To wear the mask or not. To stay silent or not. To fight back... or not.

13 March, 09:44
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Exactly! If not for Trump and Q we would be without nearly as much hope as we are now and many more would have died. There is no doubting for me that they have sacrificed as well to save us. They have literally saved millions, millions.
They did not do it without help tho. God has been with us this entire time, Nana really thinks the plan is God's plan to start with at the core and God will be the one that decides when it is enough.
Nana is waiting on God. I will keep stirring the pot because that is what I am here to do even tho at this point in where I am it is very hard to talk about the negatives.
God will show up at the right time.
Nana has seen so so many angels the last few days. Call on them they are everywhere.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 March, 08:10
This is insane! This needs to end!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
13 March, 09:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
After looking closely, decided this has to be melted white cheese running out of a sandwich.😁😉

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
13 March, 09:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
After looking closely, decided this has to be melted white cheese running out of a sandwich.😁😉

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
13 March, 07:58
Well I trust Trump and I believe he would never allow that to happen I think the precipice is with Bidens policies and all the other policies being pushed politicians. Liberals and Conservatives alike are not happy with Biden.
Runor is Trump switched the vax. Reber he meet with CEOs of pharmacy's etc.. He has a plan we just cant see it yet.

13 March, 08:12
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Nana is not ever taking a vaccine period but in the back of my mind as well I do believe there is more with the vaccines than meets the eye.
I have heard the word placebo foat to the top too. So Idk but I am saying this is the route B1d3n is taking us down.
And it is the wrong road and people's pissed level needs to be hammered with things like this happening.
Trust the plan sure, but we do still have to help drive the news which is what triggers future events.
There is a sequence that has to happen and ppl being pissed off over things like this sign and policy is part of the pushing of the triggers.
😘😇💜
Nana too would much prefer to move on to all the positives but we still have a little nugging to do.

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
13 March, 08:47
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
well, placebo ir not people ARE dying from it

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 March, 07:57
When is this shit show going to end? I certainly can't believe this was part of the plan that we were told to trust!

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
13 March, 08:03
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Stay strong...remember...people have to be shown...that is what's happening now. No one ever promised us it would be easy.

13 March, 08:03
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Nana has had a near death experience B4, and nah we are nor there yet.

Juan says we have to have a NDE as a country.
Maybe we are bout there!
It has to be I guess just RIGHT BEFORE ppl actually start loosing their shit in the streets.
No i dont mean the paid actors in the streets now i mean real, normal ppl loosing their shit in the streets.
We cant let that happen so right b4 that!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 07:53
Most people would actually take the vax already...hrmm

13 March, 09:51
In response General Khaos to his Publication
And that is sad.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 March, 09:55
In response General Khaos to his Publication
I had 1 vaccine a long time ago. It made me so sick, I never got another... I Refuse... 😠😠😠

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 March, 07:48
So where was this..i.t doesnt say???

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
13 March, 08:08
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
California

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
14 March, 08:29
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Should have known!