Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:44
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 March, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is no longer a movie. Rumors upon rumors...'white Hats in control"... all for optic's sake..... Still have MEGA amounts of Chemtrails. Still have HAARP. Old people are frightened and YES they are awake and yet no end in sight. Comforting them with 'Trite words of...'just Hold the line'...'Dont give up' as they watch their Dr's try to murder them with a vaccine that they know will kill them. (as I said, they are awake).. They wont go into the Dr for any appt now. They want their small amount of $$ out of the banks. They dont watch TV, the libraries are all closed. They cry at night. They cry during the day. Perhaps this is the plan ...to wear people down to kill them off easier. They dont wish to watch any more of this directors cut nightmare movie. I just get to pray for them. They speak to me ,because I listen. I record their voices/thoughts because no one else will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
These are crimes against humanity for sure. I think all age groups have been equally victimized in this. The young fear because they are wrongly the transporters. No, they changed that to no symptons, no transmission. If masks worked, we could wear them and visit them. Then, we can't work in our small businesses anymore, as the adults try to find means to support their families. And, for all, quarentine the "sick" not the testing victim with no symptoms. The list goes on. Get your care facility to begin skpe and see and talk with your loved ones, of all ages. Don't vaccine, but give them immune building vitamins and minerals, and even, HCQ is highly effective.
https://leohohmann.com/202...
10:11 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ebauer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Bauer, click on at the bottom under it