DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Every night this song is being played before a mission somewhere by our heroes as they battle the forces of evil and darkness.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
08:54 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
14 March, 02:32
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I love his music! Alexandro Querevalu Takes me to a different place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 10:29
LOVE IT ! TAKES ME BACK HOME ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 March, 10:28
Love it!!

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
13 March, 09:55
Beautiful. Spiritually powerful. Speaks to the soul. A very welcomed change. Thanks for sharing.🇺🇸

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 March, 09:49
I used to do historical reenacting and some were with a Pow Wow at the same event. I miss it.

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
13 March, 09:42
💓This is what should be the half time show at the Superbowl and more extravagant with many of his compatriots

Fantastic. Love it. Well done.
I sure hope the people watching gave him some of their dollars.
Much Love

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
13 March, 09:31
Amazing! Loved it!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 March, 09:10
Listen to this song.

https://youtu.be/9UglUjiJi...
Ly O Lay Ale Loya (Circle Dance) ~ Native Song - YouTube

May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,May hope forever wipe away your tears.And, above all, may the silence make...

Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
13 March, 09:09
That was cool!!!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 March, 09:02
It's beautiful.