Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 March, 09:22
The anons are a "catalytic self-driving emergent army". The Q posts have brought us to truth faster than we would otherwise have done on our own. But we provide the "drive", and no anon "waits for orders". There is no salary, and you have to supply your own memetic weapons. The (spiritually) wounded are all treated via "radical mutual care and support".

Humanity will owe anons a deep debt of gratituide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
this is bullshit, the truth was out there the only thing Q brought was the plan. If you were here before Q's involvement youve gone through the conspiracies that date back thousands of years, there is NOTHING Q brought to me that was new, Q just introduced 'the plan", that was new, and after so many years of disheartening independant work trying to be the plan it wasnt easy accepting Q or Trump as facilitators of the plan. But being critically minded enough proof was produced that made people like me believe. thats why i required less that one year on 8 kun to get it sorted and realize what i needed to to have confidence in whats going on. I didnt need to be with Q from the start because I was on it LONG before Q and anon, all ii needed was ample subtle proofs to see what a critical thinker needs to see. And one thing I dont need unlike most anons or many, are solid dates for everything to happen. such things are as trivial as which towel dried you after a bath.
08:09 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 July, 02:01
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
no solid dates r good... 40 yrs into this lie... dates r just for the enemies defense .. no dates 😂😹😂😹😂😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 July, 06:18
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I can do a lot with a little, god cured and graced me with discernment at a young age.