Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The anons are a "catalytic self-driving emergent army". The Q posts have brought us to truth faster than we would otherwise have done on our own. But we provide the "drive", and no anon "waits for orders". There is no salary, and you have to supply your own memetic weapons. The (spiritually) wounded are all treated via "radical mutual care and support".

Humanity will owe anons a deep debt of gratituide.
09:22 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Simon Cooper @Scooper134
05 July, 04:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Amen X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 July, 02:02
we have been here all along...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
25 April, 10:48
Amen!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
13 March, 08:09
this is bullshit, the truth was out there the only thing Q brought was the plan. If you were here before Q's involvement youve gone through the conspiracies that date back thousands of years, there is NOTHING Q brought to me that was new, Q just introduced 'the plan", that was new, and after so many years of disheartening independant work trying to be the plan it wasnt easy accepting Q or Trump as facilitators of the plan. But being critically minded enough proof was produced that made people like me believe. thats why i required less that one year on 8 kun to get it sorted and realize what i needed to to have confidence in whats going on. I didnt need to be with Q from the start because I was on it LONG before Q and anon, all ii needed was ample subtle proofs to see what a critical thinker needs to see. And one thing I dont need unlike most anons or many, are solid dates for everything to happen. such things are as trivial as which towel dried you after a bath.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 July, 02:01
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
no solid dates r good... 40 yrs into this lie... dates r just for the enemies defense .. no dates 😂😹😂😹😂😹

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 March, 11:41
🎯🎯❤❤❤❤❤🎯🎯

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
10 March, 11:40

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 March, 11:27

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 11:26
No gratz needed, just hope they all stay sane!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 March, 11:06
Voted for Reagon, H, Perot, W, McCain, Romney. Talk about buyers remorse. I pray God forgive me

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
10 March, 11:00
anons, an army of frogs, memes, game stop, etc

ironically brilliant, isnt it? only God...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 March, 10:57
The anons and the HERE I am mofos, all that. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE REPUBLIC>

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
10 March, 10:57
Thank you Martin i Started out With You And praying Medic. you Both taught me so much ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
10 March, 10:55
🐸

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 10:51
❤️🙏

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
04 March, 02:20
Feel like this work is our soul's mission. The world changing and the erradication of evil from our planet so humanity may truly thrive is the only "gratitude" or reward we seek.
#GodWins #GREATAWAKENING

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
04 March, 04:43
100%. All the Research and Memes! All the Education and leads. It's been an amazing ride, even myself have learned so much.

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:32
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 March, 10:50

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 01:15
Hello Martin, I have been search your website for the article (essay) youbwrote back in 16(ish) It was and still is the single best Redpill and explaination I have as yet read. I found a combination of 3 in your uncategorized section. Though none of those seem to be the thirst quencher I first read. I have found a need to share that piece with a number of folks. Who are searching but just can not seem to find the right insight to bring them ober to the Bright Side.
If you have time, and you are up for it. Could you kindly share the link with me for that article.
We remain,
John&Dee from North Dakota.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 March, 12:42
Being an Anon in this fight is my greatest endevour behind rasing a family.
#wwg1wga

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
04 March, 04:44
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
This is a digital war, and you sir are a digital warrior! thanks!

julie baja @JB4DJT
03 March, 12:00
well said💥🇺🇸💥

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 March, 11:54

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 11:51
♥️

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
03 March, 11:44
WWG1WGA! Love my Q family, you all are awesome!
I am happy to find a few people here that I was friends with of FB before they disabled both accounts I had there!
It is a wonderful journey, looking forward to all the excitement ahead, then looking forward to helping heal our Country, family and friends.
God Bless Each and Every One of You All!

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
03 March, 11:19
As always you got it right on target!!!! So happy I have found you again ♥️🙏🏻. I was missing you. The invite to Utah still stands😘

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 March, 10:34
Thank you. 40 yrs I have been in this war against evil.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 March, 10:31
We're awakened writers, healers, truth speakers. We use our gifts to lift and help humanity.
Exactly what the New Earth is all about.
#wwg1wga

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 March, 10:23
Beautifully said. I love your way with words.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
03 March, 09:42
Yep. well said.

And yet some still question Q. Anyone doubting Q must not being paying attention.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 March, 09:36
I Love Synchronicity~

Blessings, Martin.
🙏💫😇