Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Since it freezes every time I go to post this video, here are pictures of a frozen locker with bodies that have had their organs harvested
04:31 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
13 March, 05:28
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
They look to be Asian? My heart breaks for the families. They'll never know what happened to their loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
13 March, 05:13
With all the gory movies and such out you would think you could post. Why not? Because its the truth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 March, 05:15
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
My phone freezes it's not that it won't let me it freezes up probably because of the file or wherever the video came from

ang guar @tinydancer
13 March, 05:12
Complete EVIL!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 March, 05:02
A normal mind cannot comprehend the satanic minds behind these criminal entities...

1776 Again @BludGeonT
13 March, 04:34
Brutal.

It might either be too big or a format that is not supported. Try using a free online video converter from whatever format it is in now to MP4 and try again?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 March, 04:35
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Yeah I have no idea what format it is it was just given to me in a text message

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 March, 05:42
In response 1776 Again to his Publication