JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:18
The amount of effort that we have exerted has been exhausting. That's worth naming. I stated months ago that the Q team could not have anticipated just how sleepy people had gotten and I think that, unfortunately, I was right. Thanks for hanging in there and happy Saturday Truth Seeker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
13 March, 02:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I am utterly SHOCKED at how many are still asleep with so much evidence. I am pretty much done with my red-pilling. While they all poop their pants when it all comes out, I will be enjoying my popcorn and sayin' I told you so!😂🙌🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:35
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
There's no one left in my world to say 'I told you so' to. 😂 I think they're hiding!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Ha! Well trust me, they will be crawling out of the woodworks begging you to splain!🤣
02:43 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it