JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The amount of effort that we have exerted has been exhausting. That's worth naming. I stated months ago that the Q team could not have anticipated just how sleepy people had gotten and I think that, unfortunately, I was right. Thanks for hanging in there and happy Saturday Truth Seeker.
02:18 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 10:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm almost over sleepers. They need to be jolted at this point. Ive been patient, tolerant and tried to educate. I've heard many say you can't throw cold water on them. I think they need cold water. Sorry if that is offensive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 05:28
Still fightin' like a Flynn! o7 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
13 March, 03:24
I’ve been at this since 9/11.
I’m so exhausted but I’m not giving up.
I’m in Canada but view everything as World Wide.
I’ve gone down so many rabbit holes, it’s insane.
Prior to Q, there is a ton of shit that was covered/looked at and has yet to be resolved.
ie - Jade Helm, the planes (Russia/Malaysia MH370)
Over those 20 years, I have felt alone.
Friends, Family...all asleep...still are to this day.
I recently had a conversation with someone that hadn’t even heard of Coke’s Be Less White crap.
allnewspipeline.com was my go to source before Q, chans etc.
Search their site for what I mentioned above.
There are still thousands of unanswered questions out there.
They are barely blips on the radar right now but will/do have significance to current events.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 March, 03:14

13 March, 03:11
ALL THE KEK MENS SUPAR HIGHA DIMENSIONAL

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DREDD Movie - Ma-Ma's Slo-Mo Scene |

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

17 March, 05:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

ALL THE KEK MENS SUPAR HIGHA DIMENSIONAL

17 March, 05:33
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 03:07

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 02:58
Thanks for the fren pic! :)

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
13 March, 02:59
Huge connection between the Dutch Tulip War and Tulipmania with the current Cryptowar and Bitcoin. Can hardly wait to see the bubble burst via Tulip 2.0. What an amazing ride we are on. Future proves past my friend 🍿🇺🇸😉🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 March, 02:47
I am wide awake and I am hopeful we see the movie come to an end in the near future so we can show the normies the reality of what they have lived with for their entire lives. WWG1WGA always

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Always fren. 🤜🏻🤛🏻

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 March, 02:47
It is extremely exhausting, but we must keep fighting the good fight.

13 March, 02:33
#tavistock KNOWS BETTER THAT #QANON

AND 2 RANDOM COLLEGE SOCIAL SCIENCIE STUDIANT ALSO

https://tavistockagenda.we...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
13 March, 02:30
I am utterly SHOCKED at how many are still asleep with so much evidence. I am pretty much done with my red-pilling. While they all poop their pants when it all comes out, I will be enjoying my popcorn and sayin' I told you so!😂🙌🍿

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 02:35
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
There's no one left in my world to say 'I told you so' to. 😂 I think they're hiding!

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
13 March, 09:57
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Hope you're eating low-cal popcorn! We're all going to be happy and free fatties . . .

13 March, 02:29
https://anonup.com/search/...

EX #KGB INSIDER

NOT IS FUCKING NO

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

SO ALL THIS DEALY AND NOTHIN HAPPENS IN TH JANUARY HAS A NAME :
THE #BRAINWASH IRREVERSIBLE OR WILL TAKE 20 YERAS SINCE START

i am more positive. in 2 years of fre energy

#medbeds

basic income covert etc

could be done

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
13 March, 02:24

13 March, 03:02
In response James Cooper to his Publication
•7 may. 2013​

222.212 visualizaciones
12212 -> pagina hace nada ​

https://youtu.be/76Hq9qyQB...

21:02 right now .....

13 March, 03:04
In response James Cooper to his Publication
•7 may. 2013​

222.212 visualizaciones
12212 -> pagina hace nada ​

https://youtu.be/76Hq9qyQB...

13 March, 02:27
http://berlin-athen.eu/the...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

AND WHY ... ????
#tavistock INSTUTE KNOW THIS SINCE THE PAST CENTURY ??
tavistock #INSTITUTE for human behavior

And its basic #psycology and sociology .

AND WHY ... ????

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
13 March, 02:22
My Vibe this afternoon... opening my phone 📱🤗

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
LOVE! 🙏🏻

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
13 March, 02:20
Yes i think it took longer than anticipated but I believe we are finally very close now

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
We agree. 🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸